Britney should do a reverse Taylor

The Greatest Show

Britney should do a reverse Taylor mountain. She should be at the bottom and try and fail climbing a mountain of "prime iconic" Britneys. :tiffcackle:

tumblr_ovdu9lW5sJ1wz7t55o2_1280.gif

2001 VMAney should be standing at the top laughing at her. Some of the Britney mountain Britneys:

normal_XRAY_OOPS_281229.jpgnormal_XRAY_VMA01_281129.jpgnormal_XRAY_PRESSroom_281029.jpgnormal_XRAY_Arrivals_288629.jpgnormal_20030828_VMA_PressRoom_150.jpgnormal_img539_28229.jpgnormal_img63233.jpgnormal_0002~1.jpgnormal_58.JPG09~4.jpg1.jpgnormal_0003~1.jpgnormal_07~5.jpgnormal_001_28429.jpg

I think it would be hilarious. It would be a callback to her comment about how she set the bar to high in her prime and would show some sense of humor about how everyone wants her to be like her past self. I would make it super similar so that she is obviously referencing Taylor since Taylor is now kind of in the position that Britney was in. Kind of a whole music video about how eventually you cant live up to your past self and that its never creative or good enough.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

lmao... who cares about what it was supposed to be?? the only thing that matters is what it ended up being which is a cheap *** ******** video. Also what does this haveto do witht the topic??

Gimme More is her best video ever :lemmetellu: don't you dare come for it :lemmetellu:

7 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

lmao... who cares about what it was supposed to be?? the only thing that matters is what it ended up being which is a cheap *** ******** video. Also what does this haveto do witht the topic??

Calm your little *** down, it's in the Britney section and my comment pertains to the topic. :whitney:

Archived