2 - What u see

3 - Can't make you love me

4 - Where are you now

5 - Heart

That's when I realize I have cheesy tastes sometimes :girlwhat:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My fifth spot was Lucky or Don't go nicking on my door... Couldn't chose, then I remembered that the clip of Lucky was what made the song more lovable to me, so I voted Don't go knockin on my Door. I thought that was fair. 

I didn't know if I was biased to vote Oops in my top 5, but come on after all these years I still dance and sing while listening to it!!!! It's such a good song! :hype:

And then there's Stronger, it's in my all-time top 3 (with Overprotected and Born to Make You Happy, though Liar is not far behind with a lot of other more recent songs, but I guess i'm just so nostalgic...);)

4 minutes ago, LoanSPW said:

You have to revote or else I can't count your vote. Walk on By is only the b-side on Stronger's single.

it's still part of the era though :tiffsniffle:, it's her most underrated song from that era :( 

if it can't happen, then you can swap WOB for DLMBTLTK

4 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

it's still part of the era though :tiffsniffle:, it's her most underrated song from that era :( 

if it can't happen, then you can swap WOB for DLMBTLTK

DLMBTLTK as number 4 or as number 5?

I'm not including the b-sides in these games: we're are giving the top 5 for the albums, not the eras.

11 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Done.

1. Oops!... I Did It Again
  2. Stronger
  3. Can't Make You Love Me
  4. What U See (Is What U Get)
  5. Where Are You Now

But I'd like to mention Lucky, Heart, Don't Go Knockin' on My Door and Girl in the Mirror too :soyeah: Walk on By as well, if it counts.

Mine is very similar... except #3 is DLMBTLTK

Archived