Will she attend the VMAs tonight or does she have a show?

popprison

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, STARTWINK said:

I'm pretty sure Beyonce would outshine her even if she performed before her or after her or whenever, everyone outshined her that night:hahaha::hahaha:

Hella dramatic. She did fine, not great but it was still a good performance. You would change your tune if the media was all over her.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Kevney said:

Can you read? I didn't say that. :hahaha: It was MTV for terrible placement and they gave her no budget in comparison.

You're blaming MTV, Beyonce, and the entire world for something that BRITNEY did. It was entirely HER fault. Stop being salty.

MTV isn't in charge of budgeting. I agree that they were shady putting Britney after Beyonce, because everyone and everyone's mothers know that Beyonce puts on 100% every single performance and Britney, well, doesn't.

It's not Beyonce's nor MTV's fault that Britney didn't live up to her prior VMA standards. 

Beyonce didn't tell Britney to do a shadow puppet show. MTV didn't tell Britney to dress her back-up dancers as yellow zebras, then lipsync to not one, but TWO mics.

Britney did all of that. She hired a midly-known rapper to rap half of the performance, while she lipsyncs half of it. Get over it already.

Archived