Will she attend the VMAs tonight or does she have a show?

popprison

2 minutes ago, Kevney said:

Can you read? I didn't say that. :hahaha: It was MTV for terrible placement and they gave her no budget.

I'm pretty sure Beyonce would outshine her even if she performed before her or after her or whenever, everyone outshined her that night:hahaha::hahaha:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brichney.
19 minutes ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

She shouldn't. They barely gave her awards and they don't appreciate her. I'm also watching GOT finale so I don't have time or interest to sit through Z List stars and bad performances to see her. Last year's show was bad enough. 

4 minutes ago, Kevney said:

Can you read? I didn't say that. :hahaha: It was MTV for terrible placement and they gave her no budget in comparison.

She's Britney Spears, henny. Making a VMA comeback after 10 years. Do you honestly think they wouldn't have given her a bigger budget had she asked / her performance demanded it? Lol stop trying to swipe the victim card for her. MTV stuck her in there because the performance wasn't anything wow worthy.

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

She's Britney Spears, henny. Making a VMA comeback after 10 years. Do you honestly think they wouldn't have given her a bigger budget had she asked / her performance demanded it? Lol stop trying to swipe the victim card for her. MTV stuck her in there because the performance wasn't anything wow worthy.

giphy.gif

they show sucks. but you watch it.

giphy.gif

:whitney:

1 minute ago, Kevney said:

they show sucks. but you watch it.

giphy.gif

:whitney:

Of course you would reply something stupid like this cuz you have no arguments:whitney:

15 minutes ago, Kevney said:

..But really. The GOT season finale is on the same time. Record low ratings?

& muted those brittards so don't waste your time @ing me :kiss:

LOOOOOL losing the argument so you mute everyone and call them brittards. Gotta love delusional "brittards" :tiffcackle:

1 hour ago, Andrew338 said:

I can picture it already

Expectations

britney-spears-mtv-vmas-red-carpet-2016-

Reality

nintchdbpict000301057100.jpg?strip=all&w

1 hour ago, naturalplayboy said:

She doesn't have show but I'd be here for some nice red carpet pics.

but bad makeup and hair are possibilities so no thank u

All of her looks at the VMA's except 1999 have all looked great.

Archived