2011 body vs 2017 body

Herumbra

1 hour ago, ZAM9315 said:

I'm sorry but she looks amazing now.  Shaming someone because they are into fitness and taking care of themselves.  Get over it. People age 

I really don't think anyone's shaming her, just discussing her physique and how it's changed. I think most people would agree that shes incredibly healthy right now - unless she's still smoking of course...

And no one on here has said she shouldn't be ageing! That would be crazy seeing as it's happening to all of us.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I really don't think anyone's shaming her, just discussing her physique and how it's changed. I think most people would agree that shes incredibly healthy right now - unless she's still smoking of course...

And no one on here has said she shouldn't be ageing! That would be crazy seeing as it's happening to all of us.

No, people talking about the changes to her face in this thread, or the ones saying she's /too thin/ (pieceofme.mp3) are indeed shaming her. It's no better than that nickname people have for her during the FF era. It's disgusting.

1 hour ago, fucknfurter said:

No, people talking about the changes to her face in this thread, or the ones saying she's /too thin/ (pieceofme.mp3) are indeed shaming her. It's no better than that nickname people have for her during the FF era. It's disgusting.

Fair enough, I certainly haven't mean to come across nasty and I'm genuinely sorry if I've crossed a line.

1 minute ago, fucknfurter said:

I wasn't speaking about you, just what I've seen here. I didn't mean to be defensive, so my apologies as well. :)

Ahh no worries, no need to apologise! I felt really bad tbh and have questioned myself thinking "Have I shamed her?" as that's something I hate in people, I don't like people bullying and name calling others.

I honestly would NEVER call her Fat Fatale or whatever other vile names people call her or Joker face or anything like that, that's how I feel it's different just discussing how she looks best, but maybe you're right and it's not ok to do it.

2 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Ahh no worries, no need to apologise! I felt really bad tbh and have questioned myself thinking "Have I shamed her?" as that's something I hate in people, I don't like people bullying and name calling others.

I honestly would NEVER call her Fat Fatale or whatever other vile names people call her or Joker face or anything like that, that's how I feel it's different just discussing how she looks best, but maybe you're right and it's not ok to do it.

Nah, don't feel bad. I don't think people have gone too far in this thread, tbf, but I do think it's a very touchy subject overall. You know? If it was simply about her makeup/wardrobe/style, then understandable. I just personally feel lines are being crossed when her body/face is being judged so severely. 

3 hours ago, overprotecteddance said:

6a00d8341cac1753ef0120a4fe7e7c970b-pi.jp823_britney-spears-circus-tour-washingtodg27KYnfLDw.jpgasumank73_1344610422151.jpg272295_1248282876488_full.jpg?v=12482831article-1159083-03BCE08B000005DC-772_468

Her body was the best on the Circus tour era, she got skinny at some point, but still had curves and she was not to fit, and with big muscle, I don't like muscle on girls :gross:

I'm pretty confident that if 2017ney used any of these outfits and make up, she would look just the same or even hotter!

22 hours ago, reecejwilson said:

She looked more like Britney Spears in 2011

She is unrecognizable sometimes now, look at that comparison, it looks like 2 different people and I'm not talking about her weight :otears:

She’s healthier now, you should be happy :wyd:

Oh, you mean the face. Whatever, she can get whatever surgeries she wants

Archived