2011 body vs 2017 body

Herumbra

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I miss the fact that she was filler-surgery free, looking back I realize now that the unkempt eyebrows and unprofessional makeup are what made her look worse, everything else was a sad awkward mess from the interviews to the m&gs, she was clearly going through something. 

But the only thing truly redeemable about the FF era was the slave choreo, it was semi-full and closest to the original, and to think people here called her lazy and a robot at least she was trying.

tumblr_lmefnmhVLe1qk5tebo1_500.gif

1.gif

tumblr_lmi4g875yx1qa9vqgo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

why would she not perform the whole thing now that she's fit and seemingly more energetic? :mhmsureny:

2 hours ago, HoneyBee said:

I miss the fact that she was filler-surgery free, looking back I realize now that the unkempt eyebrows and unprofessional makeup are what made her look worse, everything else was a sad awkward mess from the interviews to the m&gs, she was clearly going through something. 

fillers and botox are not the problem. they can do wonders to a face if its well done. 

3 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

Resultado de imagen de britney 2011 tour

she never looked greasy or sweaty...and it never run off. I think the same of her hair. I hate that hairstyle (it ages her a lot) but she always had good and clean extensions. now she looks like this all the time:

21042228_218003908730348_3357319615377047552_n.jpg

she gives no ***** :mattafact:

She's literally dancing for 90 minutes in the desert in a theater full of people. Not excusing most of the **** moves but get a grip ppl

10 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

She's literally dancing for 90 minutes in the desert in a theater full of people. Not excusing most of the **** moves but get a grip ppl

If you watch the dwad tour in Vegas and oht in Miami, she starts getting sweaty and greasy looking very quickly( into the like the first two songs) . So it's not just Pom 

Archived