2011 body vs 2017 body

Herumbra

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Cinderella love said:

2011 looks better. More natural. I rather she has some weight on, than that trashy look with bad make up. Unfortunatelly now that she's fit, she for what ever reason emphasizes her too tanned and immature style. Sorry thats what I think. 

She had bad makeup most of the time in 2011 as well.

9 minutes ago, Andrew338 said:

She is really fit now, but her shape in 2011 wasn't bad at all, and her face :mhmsureny:

let's just say i prefer naturalney

fft1.jpg

Both are beautiful, i love 2011ney actually. My point is that she should stop usin that thing around her waist ASAP

20 minutes ago, Magnolia said:

Even when its supposed to be a "positive" thread ******* still be hating on something/anything!

ya'll must look like Heidi Klum cause id ******* kill to look 1/4 of what Britney looks like

I know right. She has a naturally great body anyway so she will always look good. Her body is super muscular and strong but people are complaining? Everyone hated her body in 2011 and called her fat/bloated now it's great? I can't.........

1 minute ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

I know right. She has a naturally great body anyway so she will always look good. Her body is super muscular and strong but people are complaining? Everyone hated her body in 2011 and called her fat/bloated now it's great? I can't.........

The people who called her fat then were delusional. She's never been fat. At all. And no complaints from me about her body now, just thinking out loud really. She looks great now apart from the costumes.

7 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

The people who called her fat then were delusional. She's never been fat. At all. And no complaints from me about her body now, just thinking out loud really. She looks great now apart from the costumes.

Yeah my comment wasn't directed at you because you were just expressing a preference instead of being negative about her physique. People were vicious about her body during Femme Fatale and it's just crazy how the tides change. 

Archived