Jump to content

Abby


celebration2009

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, One Of a Kind said:

I loved seeing Britney on my favourite show. She had great chemistry with the cast and actually had some good comedic timing. 

I agree. I loved the fact that they didn't dedicate her an entire episode and just gave her a regular character. She did an amazing job. Jane The Virginney can't relate. :queenriri:

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Chris343 said:

Completely agree. She played a really cute character very well, I mean it's HIMYM, doesn't really require Oscar worthy acting. Love seeing these episodes on tv. 

Katy Perry can't relate

I disagree with the Katy part. She's a cringeworthy mess nowadays but she did a nice job portraying "Honey" in HIMYM. Not as good as Legend Abby, but still nice. :flawlessbye:

I would love it Britney she started doing more comedic acting but I'm afraid it would end up being another cue-card self-cameo* mess like Jane the Virign. If not that, she should do voice-over cameos in animated shows. I would love to hear her southern accent in shows like Family Guy, The Simpsons, American Dad, etc.

* By self-cameo, I mean when she portrays herself in TV shows, which makes the plot completly unrealistic and ruins the whole show. :outwithit: Are we really supposed to believe that they just ran into Britney Spears in a hotel or that Lady Gaga went to Springfield just to help Lisa Simpson (which is supposed to be the strong independent character)? :nocomprende:

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

I disagree with the Katy part. She's a cringeworthy mess nowadays but she did a nice job portraying "Honey" in HIMYM. Not as good as Legend Abby, but still nice. :flawlessbye:

I would love it Britney she started doing more comedic acting but I'm afraid it would end up being another cue-card self-cameo* mess like Jane the Virign. If not that, she should do voice-over cameos in animated shows. I would love to hear her southern accent in shows like Family Guy, The Simpsons, American Dad, etc.

* By self-cameo, I mean when she portrays herself in TV shows, which makes the plot completly unrealistic and ruins the whole show. :outwithit: Are we really supposed to believe that they just ran into Britney Spears in a hotel or that Lady Gaga went to Springfield just to help Lisa Simpson (which is supposed to be the strong independent character)? :nocomprende:

I'm ashamed to say I've never seen the Britney episode of Simpson's, and it's my favourite show ever. I've never seen it on tv and I own seasons 1-9 +11 (It's on season 10). I'm a flop

But I completely agree, more roles like abby or amber-louise

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Chris343 said:

I'm ashamed to say I've never seen the Britney episode of Simpson's, and it's my favourite show ever. I've never seen it on tv and I own seasons 1-9 +11 (It's on season 10). I'm a flop

It's in "The Mansion Family", season 11, episode 12. Anyway, here's the Britney cameo if you don't want to watch the entire episode:

Nice to know that there are other Simpsons fans here. :carpoolney:

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

It's in "The Mansion Family", season 11, episode 12. Anyway, here's the Britney cameo if you don't want to watch the entire episode:

Nice to know that there are other Simpsons fans here. :carpoolney:

Oh I always thought it was season 11? God now I'm a flop Simpson's fan as well as a flop Britney fan...

Thanks for the vid! 

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...