no photoshop here

Guest thanos18

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Melinda said:

Am i the only one that actually like that outfit and color?:calculating:  i think she looks AMAZING in it :mattafact:

i think it was good but too sparkling in my opinion... at least for Britney standards. it looks like an outfit from those girls working on circus shows or doing some circus dance stuff or something. 

2 hours ago, Girl On The Moon said:

She was glowing that night! I know people disagree but I love the fact that all eyes were on her, no props, no distractions, just her and as a fan it was amazing to see her do something different.

That isn't what people usually complain about. It's the fact that G-Eazy took over the performance, she was lip syncing with two mics and even messed up the lip syncing, G-Eazy completely messed up his verse, and it just became an all-around mess. Britney did amazing. Her energy, fluidity, and passion were there, but her lip syncing and sharing the performance with G-Eazy pretty much ruined it. What was finally an opportunity for her to promote Make Me and Glory alone and not POM, became a huge promo for G-Eazy and his song, which had already done really well and peaked long before the VMAs anyways. 

1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

That isn't what people usually complain about. It's the fact that G-Eazy took over the performance, she was lip syncing with two mics and even messed up the lip syncing, G-Eazy completely messed up his verse, and it just became an all-around mess. Britney did amazing. Her energy, fluidity, and passion were there, but her lip syncing and sharing the performance with G-Eazy pretty much ruined it. What was finally an opportunity for her to promote Make Me and Glory alone and not POM, became a huge promo for G-Eazy and his song, which had already done really well and peaked long before the VMAs anyways. 

It would have been amazing if she sang live when she was holding the mic for Me, Myself & I, :crying1: but yeah I agree that she should have included more songs from Glory instead of MM&I.

Archived