I wish she would stop lip-syncing her old songs.

RATCHET❤

im so tired of it. thanks for the live performance but could you at least sing newer hits and songs form your new album? :triggered:

Glory doesn't deserve to die this easily. at least lip-sync 2 hits and sing newer songs and put effort plz that circus performance was cringy sorry  for my honesty :mattafact:

:flawlessbye: im out

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, RedCarpet said:

I think she just has to continue it at this point. She pretends that she sings live it would be stupid for her to change everything to different live vocals right now. That would only prove that she was lipsyncing all the time. 

Don't enable this woman.  Her ballads and mid-tempos should be sung live; and she should make the effort to pre-record her   Period.  Everybody has to evolve at some point.

Her Vegas show is almost over so I don't think there will be that much to change but if she tours again or starts a new residency down the line and doesn't sing any part of her show live, or even pre-record vocals,  then she should be heavily criticized for it by everyone. 

4 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Don't enable this woman.  Her ballads and mid-tempos should be sung live; and she should make the effort to pre-record her   Period.  Everybody has to evolve at some point.

Her Vegas show is almost over so I don't think there will be that much to change but if she tours again or starts a new residency down the line and doesn't sing any part of her show live, or even pre-record vocals,  then she should be heavily criticized for it by everyone. 

I agree with you of course. 

It's so weird that she had amazing pre-recorded vocals for FFT and they dropped it with POM. what were they thinking? 

Glory was so wasted ugh. Imagine if she just did a show with the whole album as the tracklist, including Mood Ring. She could sing live on quite a few songs, do some dancing on others, and do something new and fresh. I would never pay to go see her live at this point considering she lip syncs and she doesn't perform like she did in her prime. 

We're all tired of it.  It's one thing when she lips the more recent songs, but lipping to vocals from almost 20 years ago that she sounds nothing like anymore... Yeah, that's just laziness.  There's no reason she can't spend an afternoon recording new vocals for old songs like '...BOMT', 'Oops', 'Stronger', and 'Crazy'.  

On 8/27/2017 at 3:50 AM, tsss said:

it's a Greatest hits show tho 

She sings a lot of songs that were not hits or even singles. If it were truly GH she would have kept IWG and added HIAM.

2 hours ago, cheri said:

live singing = evolving? sad how low fans expectations are nowadays :tiffcackle:

It would obviously work in her case since she still gets a healthy audience to her show nearly 4 years into her residency despite her mostly terrible performing and remains one of the highest paid female entertainers.

Singing ballads live would obviously not hurt her audience attendance in the future.

Archived