**UPDATE** My Xtended Versions of SOG, Hot as Ice, Get Naked, Radar, GM, BTI, MATM, POM ,JLM, MM, Better, DYWCO, Slumber Party, Mood Ring, LMD And If I'm Dancing

Infinity101

14 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

can't you just leak the original instrumentals already??....keep the stems for my part but give us the original album instrumentals of HAI GN POM and Liar. I beg u

I think they have been out for a little while though lol well not POM which was recently leaked... and Liar not leaked too!! Sometimes I don't relies what I have collected over the years till I look myself haha

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

**Update** New mix of "State of Grace", well cleaned up too I guess my last from for Blackout for a little while, more coming up though including "Liar" the instrumental I was getting turned out to be a filter and I would rather have have material to make it right if I do it, I have a rough vocal mix with intro but is lacking body without the instruments hope y'all or someone is enjoying the remixes...

7 hours ago, Jv31 said:

Hey! Finally got around to listening to your Blackout mixes and they are AMAZING! Especially GN and GM :Lshark:

keep them coming! 

aww thanks I will keep going. I think some people are liking them... I guess, I just wanted to celebrate Blackout in all it's glory haha. Good talking and glad you like GM and GN!!

• 1 month later...

Archived