**UPDATE** My Xtended Versions of SOG, Hot as Ice, Get Naked, Radar, GM, BTI, MATM, POM ,JLM, MM, Better, DYWCO, Slumber Party, Mood Ring, LMD And If I'm Dancing

Infinity101

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Jv31 said:

Basically the rest of Glory :giggleney:

Although I appreciate it must be hard without stems! 

Lol ok I will get to work if anyone has any instruments and acapella's please PM me ofthe obvious ones not Make Me and DYWCO I have them and will start on them next and I also have the instrumental and acapella of Liar too thanks for all the posts too guy's I really appreciate the feedback from everyone :unbothered:

18 hours ago, neel21 said:

@Infinity101 do you mind sharing the LMD stems?

Arr I will check with who shared them with me first and will let you know I don't wanna mess stuff up for anyone or all of us getting more in the future :) and I a firm believer we should keep Britney's Masters in the fan base if we are lucky enough to get them I hate seeing and hearing others pick her art to pieces cause she is Britney and she IS legendary no matter what anyone really wants to tell them selves different I guess, 2017 who has a Vegas residency arr Britney when will any of her fellow artist from the late 90's,2000's be having her success I start to worry when you should gauge your success from the amount of dragging you get the more the better..... I guess lol anyways thank you for the post, talk soon...

10 minutes ago, Infinity101 said:

Any other Glory stems have been actually harder than expected to get ?? Surely someone on here has them if randoms do ?? You recon ??

Liar is circulating, and some people got links, but before they could check the links, they were down. I guess everyone here would like Just Love Me stems as well. Id personally love if the Coupure Electrique stems leaked, lol

Archived