Glory Vinyl Pressed Beautifully

DMVofficial

So I'm listening to my copy of Glory on vinyl for the 1 year anniversary and I just wanted to say that they pressed this album so perfectly. All the trash songs are the last song of their side so it's easy to actually skip the song!

For example, What You Need is the last song on side C of the record so I can literally just flip the record and only skip What You Need, which is exactly what I want.

Private Show is the last song on side A so I can skip that song too, it's just perfect. :tiffanynod:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/28/2017 at 8:04 PM, doolittle27 said:

What turntable do you have? It might be the cause. Perhaps try with another turntable and see if it is still doing it. :) 

I have a Crosley Bermuda. I've tried other records too, and it plays great. I think it's just a bad press :(

17 hours ago, Mc54 said:

I have a Crosley Bermuda. I've tried other records too, and it plays great. I think it's just a bad press :(

Mine too, I just got mine today and I was disappointed with the quality of the sound and that's that I don't have a Crosley. It just felt cheap, I guess it's a good collectors item though but still... :decisions:

8 hours ago, DMVofficial said:

Try to get away from Crosley's, they're the McDonald's of turntables. It does the job but if you can, you should pay a little more for better quality :verycool:

100%, but it's just got that vintage look in the corner with the legs and it's own speaker. Something casual!

Archived