The Britney Ball in DTLA tonight

anastasb

8 hours ago, Ant 'Opz' said:

I went to a club called Heaven / G-A-Y years ago....they had a Britney night because she was on the UK X Factor performing Womanizer, plus it was also her Birthday, but Britney actually at the club, I think she came to celebrate her Birthday there, the owner (complete pervert) was asking her to come on stage and told the crowd to chant. I almost got crushed there was so many people hoping to get a glimpse of the Queen.  She didn't come out, I think she jut wanted to have a good time.  However she was in one of the rooms on a balcony looking over the dance floor, so people in that room actually saw her, however I did not know this until after, so I didn't see her. Still was amazing to think we was in the same club at the same time.  That's the only Britney party I've been to so thought I'd share :soyeah:

Literally my biggest fantasy is clubbing with britney. Remember in '03 when she made surprise appearances at nightclubs in NY?? 

Imagine seeing Britney perform Toxic, live in a club oh my goddddd

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived