The Britney Ball in DTLA tonight

anastasb

Downtown LA will be graced by an excessive amount of Britney music and impersonators tonight at the BRITNEY BALL! 

I've never been to one, so tonight will be my debut and I decided to go off the beaten path, so I'm channeling...

RADARNEY

https://i.imgur.com/Ti8mUvY.jpg

It's not a particularly good impression, but my furry croptop vest is apparently shipping from China, so it's not here yet. 

The party seems very well organized, there's going to be a battle of the Britneys contest on stage and there are Britney pins for the first arrivals:

https://i.imgur.com/AxX4mnu.jpg

Is anyone else from Exhale going? HMU!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went to their Britney night in June last year it was so fun! They played Britney every other song and had a lip syncing contest with people in Britney costumes. 

I wish I would've got more drunk though lmaoo. Also I love the pins they're giving this time! VMA themed, it's very appropriate. They were giving out these pins when I went

https://www.instagram.com/p/BINxzUijVij/?taken-by=club90s_la

It was great!!! There were tons of people, I waited in line 30 minute to get in. The costumes were pretty weak but the crowd was stanning hard, it was incredible to hear people reacting to and knowing all the lyrics of tracks like Bombastic Love, Soda Pop, and Do Somethin'. 

They played about 70% Britney mixed with 90's music, most of which I'd never heard :outwithit:

It seems to be an annual thing, so I'll definitely be going again next year. Let's get organized and have a little Exhale meetup!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I went to a club called Heaven / G-A-Y years ago....they had a Britney night because she was on the UK X Factor performing Womanizer, plus it was also her Birthday, but Britney actually at the club, I think she came to celebrate her Birthday there, the owner (complete pervert) was asking her to come on stage and told the crowd to chant. I almost got crushed there was so many people hoping to get a glimpse of the Queen.  She didn't come out, I think she jut wanted to have a good time.  However she was in one of the rooms on a balcony looking over the dance floor, so people in that room actually saw her, however I did not know this until after, so I didn't see her. Still was amazing to think we was in the same club at the same time.  That's the only Britney party I've been to so thought I'd share :soyeah:

28 minutes ago, Ant 'Opz' said:

I went to a club called Heaven / G-A-Y years ago....they had a Britney night because she was on the UK X Factor performing Womanizer, plus it was also her Birthday, but Britney actually at the club, I think she came to celebrate her Birthday there, the owner (complete pervert) was asking her to come on stage and told the crowd to chant. I almost got crushed there was so many people hoping to get a glimpse of the Queen.  She didn't come out, I think she jut wanted to have a good time.  However she was in one of the rooms on a balcony looking over the dance floor, so people in that room actually saw her, however I did not know this until after, so I didn't see her. Still was amazing to think we was in the same club at the same time.  That's the only Britney party I've been to so thought I'd share :soyeah:

Honey just tell everyone you partied with Britney Spears at a club. They don't need to know any more details. :snapney:

Archived