Baby One More Time Vinyl

kevin.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I'm sure that they have more. Saying limited or exclusive is just a marketing ploy so people will buy quickly. It's not sold out, there's definitely more. Just be patient. 

Ugh I hope so. I have been waiting forever. And it's ******* PINK! :crying4:

• Super Mods

I'm sure they will have the regular black vinyl released but if they print more of the pink ones then it defeats the purpose of calling it limited edition and will cause an outroar. Your best bet is eBay with a huge mark up sadly. It's not fair that those that got the chance to buy it thinking it's limited only to realize it's not. 

10 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I'm sure they will have the regular black vinyl released but if they print more of the pink ones then it defeats the purpose of calling it limited edition and will cause an outroar. Your best bet is eBay with a huge mark up sadly. It's not fair that those that got the chance to buy it thinking it's limited only to realize it's not. 

It would not cause an uproar. This super low amount is causing the uproar. I will not buy from scalpers but thanks for the advise. You kinda proved why limited things are bad. Scalpers. You must not buy vinyl often, they often up the pressing amount or what is posted to the public is a fraction of what's available. 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Kevney said:

It would not cause an uproar. This super low amount is causing the uproar. I will not buy from scalpers but thanks for the advise. You kinda proved why limited things are bad. Scalpers. You must not buy vinyl often, they often up the pressing amount or what is posted to the public is a fraction of what's available. 

Yeah but you are not understanding the concept of limited edition. That's what makes it special and yes that's why peopl were still able to buy it after it was initially sold out the day it's released but it's officially sold out so you were just too late. Then that defeats the purpose of saying it's limited. I mean it sucks but that's part of society. That's like saying why not release more of the fan edition. 

35 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah but you are not understanding the concept of limited edition. That's what makes it special and yes that's why peopl were still able to buy it after it was initially sold out the day it's released but it's officially sold out so you were just too late. Then that defeats the purpose of saying it's limited. I mean it sucks but that's part of society. That's like saying why not release more of the fan edition. 

Just no. You don't buy vinyl clearly. This isn't even a real record store, they had the spice girls as a limited vinyl now it's only 19.99. If it was a mom and pop shop indie vinyl store (they often get unannounced exclusives). i would agree it's limited. but nothing you buy from urban outfitters is limited. They are only in it for the money not the music or collection value. It's also weird the page is still up. if it's sold out pull it down. It's marketing.  

:yesokay:

• Super Mods
46 minutes ago, Kevney said:

Just no. You don't buy vinyl clearly. This isn't even a real record store, they had the spice girls as a limited vinyl now it's only 19.99. If it was a mom and pop shop indie vinyl store (they often get unannounced exclusives). i would agree it's limited. but nothing you buy from urban outfitters is limited. They are only in it for the money not the music or collection value. It's also weird the page is still up. if it's sold out pull it down. It's marketing.  

:yesokay:

So you're telling me that they printed a pink vinyl for the spice girls and due to high demand they printed out more pink vinyls? I already said that for sure they will have a regular black vinyl but doubt the pink vinyl is get more pressings. Sheesh.

• 4 months later...

I wrote them an e-mail and they replied saying that there are NO plans to restock. They could easily make a white, blue or transparent version of it. Or even a picture disc, the pink one still beeing limited EDITION.
We have to increase orders. Let's send them more e-mails!

Guys, there WAS a reissue early december,  it lasted a day but I saw some people managed to get them on vinyl forums. They may have been vinyls that came back from customers after the delivery because it was days after my order came in the mail and I live in Brazil, so thats when the last countries got the deliveries.

Archived