Can we take a moment?

Urbanney

To appreciate how far she's come from FFT? She literally looks like she's in pain performing this... She also basically just stands the whole two minutes of the performance.

POM definitely could use some improvement, but her performances, attitude, and looks are generally a big step up from anything from FFT. I will say FFT had some killer remixes tho. That GM remix is still so good

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

The video is not available anymore but if you refer to the Gimme more performance from the FFT I can tell that it is still better than some of the POM show nights tbh. :mattafact:

You're telling me watching her stand there, walk, and do some poses is better than POM at times? :nocomprende:

1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

You're telling me watching her stand there, walk, and do some poses is better than POM at times? :nocomprende:

1. I didn't compare the same song in both shows, if that were the case the Vegas performance is 100 times better.

2. I said that the GM performance from the FFT is still bettet than some acts in the POM show, for example the new/revamped BTI, Boys, Circus and TTWE. 

...but why? The stage props, the costumes, the studio version and the theme worked 100 times better in the FFT than now in the Vegas show which is supposed to be the other way around given it is Vegas, for god sake, everything about Vegas is supposed to be OVER THE TOP, glamorous, dramatic and theatrical but no, they are very lazy to keep that in control every night and as long as the show keeps selling, they won't give a ****. :yeaok:

Archived