Romanian singer does B's VMA 2001 performance, looks A LOT like Britney and loves her

IonutM

54 minutes ago, IonutM said:

So someone spread the rumour that has a picture from the upcoming "i wannna go video" and it was actually from "crazy about you"?

Back in the day when we were all waiting for the IWG video, someone shared a screenshot from Andreea's video "Crazy About You", making us all believe it was a screenshot from I Wanna Go instead.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Andrew338 said:

okay, being serious

@Larry Rudolph HIRE HER

1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

It’s almost scary how much she resembles Britney in her prime-

https://youtu.be/svYcRfH0yP4

OH.MY.GOD! :weirdmeout::weirdmeout::weirdmeout::weirdmeout::weirdmeout::weirdmeout::weirdmeout::weirdmeout::weirdmeout:

There are literally not enough times I could repeat this Britney expression to sum up what I just saw :weirdmeout: 

SOMEONE SEND THIS TO BRITNEY! MAYBE IT'LL PISS HER OFF ENOUGH TO MAKE HER GET HER **** TOGETHER WHEN IT COMES TO PERFORMING! I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING!

21 hours ago, Royal Blood said:

Balkanika was a good music channel, the only annoying part was that sometimes they would show 2 or 3 Romanian songs and then 10 Bulgarian songs, 2 or 3 Croatian/Bosnian/Serbian etc songs and then again 10+ Bulgarian songs. 

which was horrible, especially considering Bulgaria literally has the worst music in the balkan are :orangu: its ******* turbo folk on ******** it can literally drive you ******* INSANE. Whilst serbian/croatian and romanian music is legit good :gloria: 

Archived