Romanian singer does B's VMA 2001 performance, looks A LOT like Britney and loves her

IonutM

This is an example of a music video in which she looks very good like Britney : 

Her name is Andreea Balan and she is quite famous and I had a crush on her when I was younger :shameless: 

She even remade Britney's VMA 2001 performance with a real snake during a prime-time tv show and it was AMAZING :http://tecunoscdeundevaantena1.blogspot.ro/2012/03/andreea-balan-trasformata-in-britney.html :letitburn::CPKney:

Quite some time ago ( around 10 years ago) she also did a performance using OIDIA instrumental. Here it is : 

I know that during interviews she stated that she loves Britney Spears and the media reference her as "Britney Spears of Romania". No surprise that when I grew up  I stanned Britney:comingthru:

Enjoy and tell me what do you think:) I can post more mv of her music cause she has a lot. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Royal Blood said:

Back in the day(when i still watched Balkanika music channel) one of her songs would always be played 

There was also a song from a different Romanian singer, i don't remember her name! The MV had a circus theme, if i'm correct. With the singer sitting in a hoop i really liked that song

OMG yeees, this song was so popular and one of her's most  iconic singles. :Lshark:

31 minutes ago, Royal Blood said:

They would also play this one

Ps if you know who the singer was from the circus theme mv please let me know 

Also Corina is successful.:carpoolney: I'm sorry but i dont know the video that you are referring to. Can you give more details about it?

I LOVE Andreea Balan! Her song Tripping IS THE BEST!!! I found her back in 2011 when all Exhale was spreading a picture of her Crazy About You video saying it was from the I Wanna Go video. Then we all found out and I started digging into her songs. I only loved two. Tripping and Crazy About You.

19 hours ago, IonutM said:

This is an example of a music video in which she looks very good like Britney : 

Her name is Andreea Balan and she is quite famous and I had a crush on her when I was younger :shameless: 

She even remade Britney's VMA 2001 performance with a real snake during a prime-time tv show and it was AMAZING :http://tecunoscdeundevaantena1.blogspot.ro/2012/03/andreea-balan-trasformata-in-britney.html :letitburn::CPKney:

Quite some time ago ( around 10 years ago) she also did a performance using OIDIA instrumental. Here it is : 

I know that during interviews she stated that she loves Britney Spears and the media reference her as "Britney Spears of Romania". No surprise that when I grew up  I stanned Britney:comingthru:

Enjoy and tell me what do you think:) I can post more mv of her music cause she has a lot. 

She doent look like Britney at all, i love this song tho...

14 hours ago, DarkParadise said:

I LOVE Andreea Balan! Her song Tripping IS THE BEST!!! I found her back in 2011 when all Exhale was spreading a picture of her Crazy About You video saying it was from the I Wanna Go video. Then we all found out and I started digging into her songs. I only loved two. Tripping and Crazy About You.

So someone spread the rumour that has a picture from the upcoming "i wannna go video" and it was actually from "crazy about you"?

Archived