NEW IG POST!

Passionfruit

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

That is my top favorite vma performance. It's like the epitome of Britney and basically sums everything about her.

The only flaw in that performance is the switch from live singing to Oops. It's too noticeable. 

The mix though... back when she would lip and sing as well. She should  have done this the whole time :mattafact:

• Super Mods
13 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

The only flaw in that performance is the switch from live singing to Oops. It's too noticeable. 

The mix though... back when she would lip and sing as well. She should  have done this the whole time :mattafact:

Definitely agree :mhm:

Its funny when I first watch the performance, they must've messed up the audio feed at the end cuz you only heard a echoed version of her saying oops I did it again but at the time I thought she said 2 minutes and thought to myself, you mean there's more? And then got confused when she left the stage.:giggleney:

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

Definitely agree :mhm:

Its funny when I first watch the performance, they must've messed up the audio feed at the end cuz you only heard a echoed version of her saying oops I did it again but at the time I thought she said 2 minutes and thought to myself, you mean there's more? And then got confused when she left the stage.:giggleney:

I had to go watch it. So flawless! 

Lol yeah the switch from live to prerecorded is messy. The problem with Britney prerecording even back then is the vocals are so loud compared to the music. 

Lord it sort of pains me to watch old performances. They are just so good. 

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I had to go watch it. So flawless! 

Lol yeah the switch from live to prerecorded is messy. The problem with Britney prerecording even back then is the vocals are so loud compared to the music. 

Lord it sort of pains me to watch old performances. They are just so good. 

I agree, I still think Britney got it but her past performances are untouchable. The slave performance gets a lot of attention but I feel it's just a bigger production and she struts around more compared to the oops one where she's nonstop hardcore dancing. I hope to someday go to the rock n roll hall of fame to see the nude outfit. It's so iconic!

Just now, puppylo16 said:

I agree, I still think Britney got it but her past performances are untouchable. The slave performance gets a lot of attention but I feel it's just a bigger production and she struts around more compared to the oops one where she's nonstop hardcore dancing. I hope to someday go to the rock n roll hall of fame to see the nude outfit. It's so iconic!

I like be all her prime VMAs performances. It's hard to pick a favorite because they all are amazing for different reasons.

I would like be to see it as well. I'm sort of upset I didn't get a pic of all her outfits at POM. 

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I like be all her prime VMAs performances. It's hard to pick a favorite because they all are amazing for different reasons.

I would like be to see it as well. I'm sort of upset I didn't get a pic of all her outfits at POM. 

That's true, they are all special in their own way. 

Aw, are you planning on seeing her again? I'm on the fence, I saw her in 2014 but since it's ending and haven't seen the revamp, kinda want to see it again and yeah me too, I didn't get to take all of her costumes since everyone was crowding around them.

2 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

That's true, they are all special in their own way. 

Aw, are you planning on seeing her again? I'm on the fence, I saw her in 2014 but since it's ending and haven't seen the revamp, kinda want to see it again and yeah me too, I didn't get to take all of her costumes since everyone was crowding around them.

No. 

Once was enough for me. I'll wait it out and will see what she does next year. I preferably don't want to give vegas any money because I don't want her to go back. 

I got a great one of Toxic and an okay one of the ringleader outfit 

Archived