Question for those who have been in a POM show

emmagphoto

So I'm planning to go to the show in November 1st or 3d :jumpney:... so I have 2 questions actually.

I wanted really bad to go to the show on December 31st but the tickets are $400 higher than in November :( 

Do you think there will be anything special on the last show? :mj: Or should I go on November?... I'm getting a loan in order to be able to finance my trip so I don't really want to spend that much. :outwithit:

And second question, the flop CD store of my flop country got physical editions of the Japan Tour edition, but they are selling it at $80 :moorangu: so my question is, is that available in Vegas, I could get it there with a better rate right?

That's all thank you sistrens!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Dollanganger said:

Ordering online is probably your best bet. They wouldn't stock a Japanese edition in Vegas.

I know, the weird thing is that they stocked in Guatemala LOL don't know if the store got them online and selling her b/c of demand which I don't really think so...

thanks sistren :) 

Archived