What happened to her fan app

Oprah Winfrey.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

I was very curious as to what that would really be. Who knows? I feel like her team prematurely announces things sometimes. I remember her American Dream app took forever to come out, too.

American Dream was in beta for a while before its official release as well. 

I hate that Glu gave up on it. It was such a fun game.

1 hour ago, Isla. said:

Could've been a good way to promote Glory tbh

i mean everyone is doing these games and they're boring after a while. I would've loved if Britney teamed up with just dance like she did with twister

3 hours ago, Britman512 said:

I'm guessing they had other expectations with the Glory era and at some point the label or her team decided to not spend money on this. 

And also, fan apps are always a miss (except for maybe the Jenners I guess), they are never updated and fans mostly already interact with other fans on Twitter. She had an app at some point a few years ago and it was really bad.

3 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

Did she? Hm, I didn't know that.

1 hour ago, Girl On The Moon said:

She did! I think it was called "It's Britney!" Or something like that. It was mostly pinkish and blue from what I can remember and only for iPhone users.

i remember that... if you shook your phone it would play "It's Britney, *****" 

5 hours ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

Could've been a good way to promote Glory tbh

i mean everyone is doing these games and they're boring after a while. I would've loved if Britney teamed up with just dance like she did with twister

Just Dance would have been cool tbh. Could of got a remix out of it too.

• Super Mods
10 hours ago, Isla. said:

Yeah but it got old fast cuz it's basically the Kim kardashian game. I mean I lost interest but maybe do one or two jobs here and there. I feel like it's more Larry's idea than Britney. Honestly, they need to focus on making better merchandising. Branch out and think outside of the box, they're always playing it safe.

4 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah but it got old fast cuz it's basically the Kim kardashian game. I mean I lost interest but maybe do one or two jobs here and there. I feel like it's more Larry's idea than Britney. Honestly, they need to focus on making better merchandising. Branch out and think outside of the box, they're always playing it safe.

I agree with you about better merchandise. It kinda was a bit like Kim's game but they were both Glu games. I was  never interested in Kim's game anyway.

Archived