SONG ABOUT CHRISTINA FEUD?

BritintheZone

10 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

The release of her discography the same day as katy ....YESSSS. That snake has said she wouldnt put her music in steaming platform for years yet the day Katy releases her album taylor decides to put her music on streaming platforms.

that snakes gets mad when she gets call out on her **** yet tries to deny it or play it off

the katy thing probably was, but I doubt taylor or her label had ANY idea about the kanye thing. 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Nah, Britney shaded the **** out of her multiple times, but always AFTER Christina did something first.

Britney never goes out of her way to be a *****, but if you come at her, she's a ******* kunt and I love it.

I love this Britney so much, I hate when she's being all nice, I love when she's being a ***** and all confident like she was before she sang live :urite: I hope she keeps this personality next era.

It's funny cause B and X were actually in their teens/early 20s when their 'feud/rivalry' was going on and despite Xtina's jealous childish comments... overall they were way more mature than Taylor and Katy who are like in their late 20s/early 30s ?? And are acting like lil 13 year old pathetic brats...

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

No, Britney's always ignored **** like this. She is 200% professional and to be honest she is lucky to have other countless issues to talk about her OWN CAREER rather than talk about others and steal 5 minutes of spotlight. She never needed to do that.

That's stupid and childish. 

That's what I love about her, she's never jealous but loves to give props to her peers, I remember countless times she wishes she has Xtina's voice. 

10 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

That's what I love about her, she's never jealous but loves to give props to her peers, I remember countless times she wishes she has Xtina's voice. 

Me too. I love the fact she doesn't give a single **** about what others tell about her. She always remains unbothered. She always had enough things to talk about herself instead of talking about others. 

I love Christina but part of her initial fame was due to be the shadow of Britney Spears. You can easily talk about Britney without mentioning Christina bit you can't talk about Christina without mentioning Britney. :mattafact:

4 hours ago, Million Billion said:

I love Christina but part of her initial fame was due to be the shadow of Britney Spears. You can easily talk about Britney without mentioning Christina bit you can't talk about Christina without mentioning Britney. :mattafact:

ı am not old enough to know britney's and christina's prime years, ı have only searched about them on the net and watched old videos etc but as far as ı know christina was always known for her voice and singing ability.during her christina aguilera (ı mean her first album) era her music and performances kinda resembled britney's so they were compared to each other a lot and britney was more successful but people loved christina's music and voice so ı have to disagree that her initial fame was due to be the shadow of britney.and of course you can talk about christina without mentioning britney.

15 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

ı am not old enough to know britney's and christina's prime years, ı have only searched about them on the net and watched old videos etc but as far as ı know christina was always known for her voice and singing ability.during her christina aguilera (ı mean her first album) era her music and performances kinda resembled britney's so they were compared to each other a lot and britney was more successful but people loved christina's music and voice so ı have to disagree that her initial fame was due to be the shadow of britney.and of course you can talk about christina without mentioning britney.

Read again, I said: PART of her initial fame, not that she was famous only because of Britney. Of course, she was always (and still is) known for her voice, even though people still were inclined more to Britney.

Not saying Christina wasn't talented but in her early days she was one of the many Britney clones but she proved she was more than that and eventually showed her real talent but to be honest, it would have been possible if she wouldn't have started the way she did. 

Her first album helped her to gain attention, the rest of her career no one can claim a **** cause the girl is pure talent regardless of sales and people reception. 

6 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Read again, I said: PART of her initial fame, not that she was famous only because of Britney. Of course, she was always (and still is) known for her voice, even though people still were inclined more to Britney.

Not saying Christina wasn't talented but in her early days she was one of the many Britney clones but she proved she was more than that and eventually showed her real talent but to be honest, it would have been possible if she wouldn't have started the way she did. 

Her first album helped her to gain attention, the rest of her career no one can claim a **** cause the girl is pure talent regardless of sales and people reception. 

sorry, ı didn't see the word "part".but ı don't see christina as a clone of britney even in her debut era.ı accept that they had some similarities tho.

Guest StrawberryKisses

I think it's sad.

Two friends grow up together in the MMC, go on to have solo careers and the media and misogynistic fanbases ruined their relationship. :lemmetellu: Because of that came all the bitchiness and jealously.

And to this day the stan community (who is made up of gay males) are ridiculing these two women.

Archived