SONG ABOUT CHRISTINA FEUD?

BritintheZone

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Oops... I did it again said:

TMZ is reporting that Taylor is releasing her album on the same day as Kanye's mother's death. If that's true, then Snakelor is a piece of a **** of a human being.

Its True, Reputation will be release in November 10 (exactly 10 years after her dead)

41 minutes ago, Oops... I did it again said:

Neither Britney or Christina ever reached as low as Taylor. TMZ is reporting that Taylor is releasing her album on the same day as Kanye's mother's death. If that's true, then Snakelor is a piece of a **** of a human being. 

Also, Look what you made me do sounds like I'm Too **** by Right Said Fred

tenor.gif

1. It's a sample

2. Don't act like Britney doesn't have song's that sounds oddly familiar to other people songs:whitney:

6 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

I don't think it was ever a feud on Britney's end. I thought it was always Christina being bitchy/jealous and Britney basically minding her business?

Nah, Britney shaded the **** out of her multiple times, but always AFTER Christina did something first.

6 hours ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

Britney would never blast anyone

Britney never goes out of her way to be a *****, but if you come at her, she's a ******* kunt and I love it.

6 hours ago, Oops... I did it again said:

Neither Britney or Christina ever reached as low as Taylor. TMZ is reporting that Taylor is releasing her album on the same day as Kanye's mother's death. If that's true, then Snakelor is a piece of a **** of a human being. 

Also, Look what you made me do sounds like I'm Too **** by Right Said Fred

tenor.gif

Her label already confirmed it was a concidence. Shes also releasing usually in October-November. 

Also a confirmed sample and got credit ;) 

9 minutes ago, DMVofficial said:

you really think that was intentional............... :whitneyshade:

The release of her discography the same day as katy ....YESSSS. That snake has said she wouldnt put her music in steaming platform for years yet the day Katy releases her album taylor decides to put her music on streaming platforms.

that snakes gets mad when she gets call out on her **** yet tries to deny it or play it off

Archived