Stark sisters from Game of Thrones singing My prerogative by Brit Brit

Marcanthony

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Lemon said:

This new Apple-sponsored Carpool Karaoke is so pathetically unfunny I can't even bring myself to watch it in full. It's really a disgrace to the legacy of Carpool Karaoke. 

Gurl..... James Corden is the most unfunny person in history, next to Amy Schumer, the only thing worth watching Carpool Karaoke is for funny moments that guests made it funny. The skit is just cringy throughout.

28 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Lol what legacy? It's a fad.

I am not assigning any important merit to Carpool Karaoke, just stating that it used to be spontaneously funny, and now it's just sad. I don't really care the show is remembered in 10 year time. (although the Adele episode was pure brilliance.)

4 hours ago, marrecarney said:

Gurl..... James Corden is the most unfunny person in history, next to Amy Schumer, the only thing worth watching Carpool Karaoke is for funny moments that guests made it funny. The skit is just cringy throughout.

You're right. Corden is not funny. But the skits used to be, with or without him, there were some good ones. Now the funny element is lost.

3 minutes ago, Streets said:

Sophie Turner is a HUGE Britney stan!! My Prerogative is one of her favorite songs - she tweet about driving blasting MP one time .. I was wondering if they were gonna sing MP on the Carpool

Love them both SO much :crying1:

Did you see Sophie tweeted on the Buzzfeed tweet about replacing statues with Britney ones. I posted it on that thread but everybody keeps ignoring me :outwithit:

Love them forever

Archived