PAY YOUR RESPECTS.

DMVofficial

OK we need to give attention to the most gorgeous section of the Piece of Me show, the jungle section. 

Starts right off the bat with her biggest hit Toxic, with a gorgeous new intro and reworking of the song, then we have the ******* tree !!!

Slide into a slick and modern remix of a Stronger/Crazy Medley (the dance break at the end of stronger omg! [then the intense build up for the last chorus of crazy!])

Then she cuts it off with the "stop!" moment.

And then you have the encore with that dope *** TTWE/Work ***** remix, it's such a strong ending, it's so ******* good!!!!

It's just so britney. and at that point of the show she's not nervous anymore so she always kills it.

loli'm high

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, DMVofficial said:

OK we need to give attention to the most gorgeous section of the Piece of Me show, the jungle section. 

Starts right off the bat with her biggest hit Toxic, with a gorgeous new intro and reworking of the song, then we have the ******* tree !!!

Slide into a slick and modern remix of a Stronger/Crazy Medley (the dance break at the end of stronger omg! [then the intense build up for the last chorus of crazy!])

Then she cuts it off with the "stop!" moment.

And then you have the encore with that dope *** TTWE/Work ***** remix, it's such a strong ending, it's so ******* good!!!!

It's just so britney. and at that point of the show she's not nervous anymore so she always kills it.

loli'm high

MAW-MUHHHHH!! You better get your twirl, *****!! We love huh!!  :wendycry:  :tiffanycries:  Britney is THE MOST FABULOUS, what other girl has had a PHUCKING tree. So what that she's won't primeney, No ***** can compare. 

:nyschool:  :tiffeyeroll:I'm smoking that ish too, sis.  :bwink:  :orly:

Just now, DMVofficial said:

That section is so strong as well. But it's always a hit or miss, depending on the costume she decides to wear 30 seconds before going on stage 

e0p7lt9.gif

It has the recent black faux leather onezie and the kisses outfit though, which are basically her two best residency costumes ever.

Also this, a literal doll.

4 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

It has the recent black faux leather onezie and the kisses outfit though, which are basically her two best residency costumes ever.

Also this, a literal doll.

Do you have pics of the new costume? I don't keep up with POM anymore, trying to forget the show before I see it in Oct.

Also I never like this costume, it looks like clearance Victoria's Secret Pink items lmao like the 85% discounted post-holiday items.  She looks gorgeous herself tho

e0p7lt9.gif

8 minutes ago, DMVofficial said:

Do you have pics of the new costume? I don't keep up with POM anymore, trying to forget the show before I see it in Oct.

Also I never like this costume, it looks like clearance Victoria's Secret Pink items lmao like the 85% discounted post-holiday items.  She looks gorgeous herself tho

e0p7lt9.gif

Those sock boots are obviously terrible but the leotard itself is great.

http://xray.breatheheavy.com/displayimage.php?pid=528490&fullsize=1

http://xray.breatheheavy.com/displayimage.php?pid=528491&fullsize=1

Archived