HIAM

Black_Out

2 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Yep, with the dancers! Keep in mind this is Brian's way of performing it. Britney always adapts the moves in a smoother and more feminine way.

This is obviously good dancing but for a Britney Spears music video? Nope. I can 100% see why her team passed on it.

It's way too much.

Also is he balding?

I swear they kept some of the moves. They look familiar. 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Chico101 said:

This is obviously good dancing but for a Britney Spears music video? Nope. I can 100% see why her team passed on it.

It's way too much.

Also is he balding?

I swear they kept some of the moves. They look familiar. 

That is actually the official choreography. Britney performed the entire routine for the video, they just spliced it at the breakdown so you don't see her doing the whole thing.

4 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

That is actually the official choreography. Britney performed the entire routine for the video, they just spliced it at the breakdown so you don't see her doing the whole thing.

No wonder parts looked familiar.

Britney's version of it looks better in my opinion. It's more fluid and less like someone having fits/seizures.

4 hours ago, Black_Out said:

The use of all her prior work, making fans believe she was retiring? The fact that the video had nothing to do with the song itself?

Who didn't understand the concept of the video and actually thought her old stuff being on the televisions around her meant she was retiring? How the hell could you even draw that conclusion? (And yeah, I saw you say that's what fans were saying back then. It's still just a stupid conclusion to me. This fanbase honestly does look for **** to meltdown about.)

And a lot of MVs have little to do with their subject matter, that's why their MVs. :awks: I was just relieved it didn't follow the song's subject, since we have enough videos of her clubbing.

The concept for the video was solid, I think -- it'd even be among my favorites, if not for the double and the fact that Britney was miserable. That's.... pretty much it.

Archived