HIAM

Black_Out

What pissed you off the most about the HIAM music video? Was it Perez Hilton calling out her dancing skills? The stunt double used for the paint scenes? The scrapped Brian Friedman choreography? The use of all her prior work, making fans believe she was retiring? The fact that the video had nothing to do with the song itself? Maybe these are some of the reasons she isn't performing one of her number 1 songs at her vegas residency. Discuss.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Black_Out said:

What pissed you off the most about the HIAM music video? Was it Perez Hilton calling out her dancing skills? The stunt double used for the paint scenes? The scrapped Brian Friedman choreography? The use of all her prior work, making fans believe she was retiring? The fact that the video had nothing to do with the song itself? Maybe these are some of the reasons she isn't performing one of her number 1 songs at her vegas residency. Discuss.

is there a video of it? :tiffanycries:

24 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Yep, with the dancers! Keep in mind this is Brian's way of performing it. Britney always adapts the moves in a smoother and more feminine way.

Not only do I not like the breakdown choreo at all in this video, but there's no way Britney could have even come close. No wonder it was changed.

Just now, BOBIBCFBG said:

Not only do I not like the breakdown choreo at all in this video, but there's no way Britney could have even come close. No wonder it was changed.

I mean she was able to execute the final chorus choreo decently. I think she did perform the break, just not at that intensity, which is why Akerlund spliced the editing.

Archived