Britney on romanian news site about her amazing shape

IonutM

http://www.protv.ro/stiri/este-de-nerecunoscut-britney-spears-a-revenit-la-silueta-care-a-consacrat-o-si-se-mandreste-cu-ea-pe-instagram.html

I was browsing the fb when a Britney photo appeared.!  ON A LOCAL NEWS PAGE AND NOT A B-ARMY PAGE :umomg::ahhh: Anyway, the suprise was that the the article has new infos : Britney's insta shots from yesterday! Translating to english: 

"After fighting with weight problems, Britney achieved to finally(:squintney:)get back in the shape that made her famous. The most recent photos that the star shared with her fans  prove that she has a will of fire and the hours spent in gym are worth it. 

Dressed in a pair of minuscule shorts and a deep cleavage bra(i didn't know how to translate this, the meaning is that the bra is tiny and she has big *****:letitburn: ), Britney posed in a mirror and shared the photo with her fan on instagram. The star is proud of her new shape and she's not afraid showing it to the world.

In the past years Britney tried to comeback into public's attention and recently she resumed her tours, her fans' reactions prove that she is one of the most loved celebrities. "  :hugs:

The article is most probably translated from dailymail but whatever . Also the site is the biggest news channel in the country.  Anyway, it was so nice and unexpected to see this on my feed. :brit:

SLAY THAT FREE PROMO QUEEN :urite:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived