POM 8-23-17

Derrick

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

her outfits are getting worse and worse..she scrapped the good new ones after one show. I know what's going on she tries them and feels uncomfortable with them or takes "too much time" to get changed with them. She just wants to feel comfortable, that's why all her outfits are easy to wear leotards. wear nice outfits please....is it really that hard Britney? :triggered:

The problem there is how cheap they are. Professionally done outfits are made to be easy to get off with snaps and such but since Britney (may or may not) be finding stuff in stores and online for her shows, there is no easy way of getting out of the outfits. 

11 hours ago, Poe Dameron said:

Such a wasted opportunity... I mean it's already rehearsed and she is prepared :sofedup: sometimes I really don't understand her...

I dont want her making it part of the show :madonna:

her showing us she can still ******* sing live was enough.  I would rather wait until she prepares an entirely new show with live singing included.  Solely only singing a cover during your Las Vegas residency would be weird af.

Im glad it was a one-off, it proved what it needed to :truthtea:

Archived