Britney is coming: insider confirms B10 next year

burns

12 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

I understand what you are saying, but you should look out of the box a little bit. 

Make a huge buzz around that album, increase its worth, let people to think that they will get priceless piece of art by buying it. 

Album cycle doesn't have to be always the same, 2 singles and drop the album or whatever. It's all about how you market your product.

Idk. It seems risky to me. That's banking too heavily on the hope that all 3 singles will smash. If she released 3 consecutive singles to Make Me level success, I doubt anyone would consider the album a priceless piece it art. This plan only works if each song is a huge success otherwise it's an album of mediocre singles being dropped right after a career highlight (SB).

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

I understand what you are saying, but you should look out of the box a little bit. 

Make a huge buzz around that album, increase its worth, let people to think that they will get priceless piece of art by buying it. 

Album cycle doesn't have to be always the same, 2 singles and drop the album or whatever. It's all about how you market your product.

Idk. It seems risky to me. That's banking too heavily on the hope that all 3 singles will smash. If she released 3 consecutive singles to Make Me level success, I doubt anyone would consider the album a priceless piece it art. This plan only works if each song is a huge success otherwise it's an album of moderately successful singles being dropped right after a career highlight (SB).

10 minutes ago, claug326 said:

Idk. It seems risky to me. That's banking too heavily on the hope that all 3 singles will smash. If she released 3 consecutive singles to Make Me level success, I doubt anyone would consider the album a priceless piece it art. This plan only works if each song is a huge success otherwise it's an album of moderately successful singles being dropped right after a career highlight (SB).

MM can not be considered as a good example. In this case I'm talking hypothetically if she is going to slay, look flawless, dance hard, have great visuals, artistic progress etc. She should be on top of her game, but I'm aware that at this moment she is not still ready for it.

Just now, nels64 said:

I'm honestly convinced she saw the video and decided "I don't want to be Britney Spears again just yet"

I mean c'mon...that video would have gained SOME traction...it could have tipped MM into the top 10. 

It was good yeah, it had everything, but i don't get why people were concerned about the ****** reference with her dancers in this video, they looked more gay than anything, i kinda think that was the point.

And Britney nude painted in red in the cage... I mean... :mattafact:

Not sure how reliable source is but it does make sense to release B10 next year to get her to 10 albums before then doing the whole greatest hits celebration thing for her 20th anniversary in 2019. She's been working on B10 since end of last year so it should be ready by next year. Probably go on a world tour either end of 2018 or early 2019.

But of course we're talking about Britney and her team so anything could happen.

Archived