Britney is coming: insider confirms B10 next year

burns

8 hours ago, AndrejBLV said:

Only logical thing for her to do is to finish LV recidancy at the end of 2017, take her time to make good album, try to reinvent her image. In the first 6 months she should attend only on important red carpets and look flawless, and also focus on her Instagram platform.

She should have a surprise performance of her 1st single at VMAs 2018, slay it and realize MV a week after. 2nd single should come somewhere in November, 3rd single in January. 

In February 2019 she should do SB, slay it. Day after SB she should realize her new album. And after all that she should go on the WW tour.

In my opinion her new album should be dark, artistic and unapologetic pop album with outstanding visuals, MVs and performances.

Are you really suggesting an album release 6 months after the lead single?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, claug326 said:

Are you really suggesting an album release 6 months after the lead single?

Yes, because she needs time to raise general publics and fans attention. She has to do it step by step. Realize new music every 2-3 months, maybe have some more awards performances except VMAs. Just to show people that she's on top of her game, attend on red carpets, perform on TV shows. After all that she will do SB and realize album day after. 

The main thing is that she needs to slay and keep her fans and gp constantly wanting more during that period of promotion, album realization date is not important if she's on top of her game.

If she's gonna keep her current attitude,'I don't have to prove anything", she can keep her new album for herself.

5 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

What are you talking about lol. She's never gone more than 1 year without releasing anything. Whether it's a new album, compilation, single or EP. And on the odd year we don't have anything, we get leaks. @BrittonJeanSpears can confirm.

We're definitely getting something in 2018.

i'm sure the person is talking about album releases

17 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

Yes, because she needs time to raise general publics and fans attention. She has to do it step by step. Realize new music every 2-3 months, maybe have some more awards performances except VMAs. Just to show people that she's on top of her game, attend on red carpets, perform on TV shows. After all that she will do SB and realize album day after. 

The main thing is that she needs to slay and keep her fans and gp constantly wanting more during that period of promotion, album realization date is not important if she's on top of her game.

If she's gonna keep her current attitude,'I don't have to prove anything", she can keep her new album for herself.

What you're describing are standalone/buzz singles.

What she should do is release a buzz single, then drop the lead single and video, then Superbowl, then 2nd single and album together.

Releasing an album that's already 3 singles deep makes no sense. That throws off the whole album cycle.

Imagine not releasing Circus until after IUSA was released. Or not releasing ITZ until after Everytime was released.

6 minutes ago, claug326 said:

What she should do is release a buzz single, then drop the lead single and video, then Superbowl, then 2nd single and album together.

Releasing an album that's already 3 singles deep makes no sense. That throws off the whole album cycle.

Imagine not releasing Circus until after IUSA was released. Or not releasing ITZ until after Everytime was released.

Buzz singles are meant for buzz and are not meant for the album. She should be getting her name out there now. She has little hype. Release three totally different sounding songs and see if any stick

Britney and her team have been struggling artistically and visually for three eras now.

12 minutes ago, claug326 said:

She was at different stage of her career back then, today she can not realize album after 1 or 2 singles. She can announce a visual album, so the fans will know that they will get more singles after album realise.. But I actually think this strategy could work for her.

To realize album after she slays SB it's huge thing. GP will buy it because they were seeing Britney looking good and slaying for the past 6 months, they do not count how many singles she realized they will buy because of SB momentum and past experience.

Fans will be so excited, because they have been teased for the past 6 months, the album would get totally new, huge worth because of the waiting period.

1 minute ago, AndrejBLV said:

She was at different stage of her career back then, today she can not realize album after 1 or 2 singles. She can announce a visual album, so the fans will know that they will get more singles after album realise.. But I actually think this strategy could work for her.

To realize album after she slay SB it's huge thing. GP will buy it because they were seeing Britney looking good and slaying for the past 6 months, they do not count how many singles she realized they will buy because of SB momentum and past experience.

Fans will be so excited, because they are been teased for the past 6 months, the album would get totally new, huge worth because of the waiting period.

Britney is not in any shape or form ready for the Super Bowl. 

4 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

To realize album after she slay SB it's huge thing. GP will buy it because they were seeing Britney looking good and slaying for the past 6 months, they do not count how many singles she realized they will buy because of SB momentum and past experience.

Fans will be so excited, because they are been teased for the past 6 months, the album would get totally new, huge worth because of the waiting period.

Gurl, I will not be excited. I will be impatient and broke because I like to buy my music physically and I will not be importing 3 separate singles and having that clog up my collection in iTunes while I wait for the album in half a year. No thanks. :triggered:

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Gurl, I will not be excited. I will be impatient and broke because I like to buy my music physically and I will not be importing 3 separate singles and having that clog up my collection in iTunes while I wait for the album in half a year. No thanks. :triggered:

If you are a fan, and she gives you 3 great singles, MVs and performances including SB performance, you would not buy her album? You are delusional. Of course you will buy It, you will buy 2+ copies.

Just now, AndrejBLV said:

If you are a fan, and she gives you 3 great singles, MVs and performances including SB performance, you would not buy her album? You are delusional. Of course you will buy It, you will buy 2+ copies.

Of course I'll buy the album. I always buy it both physically and digitally to support her. I just don't want to wait 6 months after the lead single. :orangu: 

9 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Britney is not in any shape or form ready for the Super Bowl. 

Now I actually want her to do cause she's saw how people were coming for lip syncing and she sang live to prove them wrong. If people come for her performing skills at SB, she gonna want to prove them wrong and that could help her career :mattafact:

8 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Of course I'll buy the album. I always buy it both physically and digitally to support her. I just don't want to wait 6 months after the lead single. :orangu: 

It is long period, but I think that strategy could actually work for her in case that she wants to work hard and slay everything. If not, she can keep her album for herself.

30 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Buzz singles are meant for buzz and are not meant for the album. She should be getting her name out there now. She has little hype. Release three totally different sounding songs and see if any stick

Britney and her team have been struggling artistically and visually for three eras now.

That's why I said release buzz singles first then a true lead single after...

44 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

To realize album after she slays SB it's huge thing. GP will buy it because they were seeing Britney looking good and slaying for the past 6 months, they do not count how many singles she realized they will buy because of SB momentum and past experience.

Fans will be so excited, because they have been teased for the past 6 months, the album would get totally new, huge worth because of the waiting period.

You're not understanding what I'm saying. She can release all the singles she wants to get her name out there, just don't have them count towards the album. Release a true lead single before the SB, then the album of fresh music, not songs that came out 6 months ago.

That would ensure more singles and videos to come rather than releasing an album that's already moving on to it's 4th single. 

Also, a visual album does not guarantee more singles. If anything she could literally release one single and call it a day  because every song already has a video. It would kill some excitement because the only thing to look forward to would be radio play.

20 minutes ago, claug326 said:

You're not understanding what I'm saying. She can release all the singles she wants to get her name out there, just don't have them count towards the album. Release a true lead single before the SB, then the album of fresh music, not songs that came out 6 months ago.

That would ensure more singles and videos to come rather than releasing an album that's already moving on to it's 4th single. 

Also, a visual album does not guarantee more singles. If anything she could literally release one single and call it a day  because every song already has a video. It would kill some excitement because the only thing to look forward to would be radio play.

I understand what you are saying, but you should look out of the box a little bit. 

Make a huge buzz around that album, increase its worth, let people to think that they will get priceless piece of art by buying it. 

Album cycle doesn't have to be always the same, 2 singles and drop the album or whatever. It's all about how you market your product.

8 hours ago, Isla. said:

Tbh Q4 next year seems very likely. 

Can you (or anyone who sees this and knows the answer) explain what the Q's are for me? I assume it means quarters and that there's four for a year-- does it go by seasons? That's my real question/confusion on the subject.

5 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Can you (or anyone who sees this and knows the answer) explain what the Q's are for me? I assume it means quarters and that there's four for a year-- does it go by seasons? That's my real question/confusion on the subject.

Yeah there is 4 quarters in a year and considering the fact the years are made up of 12 months it's 3 per quarter.

Q1 - January, February, March

Q2 - April, May, June

Q3 - July, August, September

Q4 - October, November, December

1 minute ago, Isla. said:

Yeah there is 4 quarters in a year and considering the fact the years are made up of 12 months it's 3 per quarter.

Q1 - January, February, March

Q2 - April, May, June

Q3 - July, August, September

Q4 - October, November, December

OH, I gotcha. That makes sense; I just sort of got it mixed up with American football, lol. Thank you for explaining! :)

Archived