Britney is coming: insider confirms B10 next year

burns

Well tbh, I pretty much figured that B10 would be out some time in 2018......I mean didn't Billboard say something about expect to hear new Britney soon. 

It would be cool if she performed BOMT at the BBMA's next year for it's 20th anniversary and then debuted the new single at the same time.....like a medley of both! 

I'm really hoping her new album is super artsy fartsy and mature/deep! 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BBMA has taken over tbh. That's the award show that everyone waits for for the big/hype performances. The grammy's has big performances too but nothing crazy or of shock value like the BBMA tends to have lately. Like you wouldn't have Nicki Minaj performing an "exorcism" on stage during a performance at the Grammy's. Lol 

B10 can't wait for it... I need the adrenaline of hearing new rumors about the new single, how it will sound like, the producer, the release date, the leaks, the first time we listen to it, I can't wait for it ! It's the best feeling in the world when a lead single it's about to come!

Archived