Britney is coming: insider confirms B10 next year

burns

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll have to wait and see. But if she does release an album soon, it should be later this year or very early 2018. That way she could do a nice little era, maybe a small world tour in select cities. Then that would give her time for a break before going into 2019 with the 20 year BOMT album anniversary, hopefully even do the super bowl, because her anniversary is the perfect opportunity for that. 

Wouldn't it be great if B10 comes out in 2019 the same time month/week BOMT was released in 1999?  Imagine if she reaches another #1 album exactly 20 years later?  :crying2:

Ofc, I'd die for new Britney music but I'd rather she takes her time to do a great album, to gain passion to actually do what she should do and do it with her 200% and a complete focus on the project. No more residencies or other stuff blocking her albums from being her 1st priority. :verycool:

3 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Wouldn't it be great if B10 comes out in 2019 the same time month/week BOMT was released in 1999?  Imagine if she reaches another #1 album exactly 20 years later?  :crying2:

Ofc, I'd die for new Britney music but I'd rather she takes her time to do a great album, to gain passion to actually do what she should do and do it with her 200% and a complete focus on the project. No more residencies or other stuff blocking her albums from being her 1st priority. :verycool:

I think that would be good if she released about four promo singles to figure out the direction tbh in the next year

She also needs hype.

no way would anything do good with their current strategy. Tbh

9 minutes ago, Dirk said:

It's obvious that she will release an album next year.

probably late next year.

her albums gap it's always 2-3 years. 

they will not let her free for more than 6 months next year.

girl gotta make the coins to those old guys. 

1999, 2000, 2001, 2003, 2007, 2008, 2011, 2013, 2016. Not always 2-3 years :whitney:

There's honestly not much I hate more than rumors like this. They constantly come and go and we NEVER know what to believe. 

I know it might be fun to speculate, but honestly, the only time we can ever know for sure is when we hear an official announcement. And I don't see it coming for a really long time!

She needs to take a break anyway!

Only logical thing for her to do is to finish LV recidancy at the end of 2017, take her time to make good album, try to reinvent her image. In the first 6 months she should attend only on important red carpets and look flawless, and also focus on her Instagram platform.

She should have a surprise performance of her 1st single at VMAs 2018, slay it and realize MV a week after. 2nd single should come somewhere in November, 3rd single in January. 

In February 2019 she should do SB, slay it. Day after SB she should realize her new album. And after all that she should go on the WW tour.

In my opinion her new album should be dark, artistic and unapologetic pop album with outstanding visuals, MVs and performances.

Archived