I'm going to state the obvious

sarahbbyy

Britney is not much of a dancer anymore

:outwithit: (I know, and...)

(It's funny when you compare rehearsals to live performances: I wonder what happens)

Anyways, fans are so against this but maybe Britney is not just comfortable with dancing anymore, so she could make her whole act singing live. Fans are against it because they want to see her dance but to be honest, it has more to do with missing who Britney used to be when in reality, her Piece of Me moves don't necessarily work anymore, nor do they look good live. 

She does not even have to sound great. She could sing exactly like her covers and the Happy Birthday performance she did. She should make all of her performances live singing without dancing since it does not seem to make her as happy anymore. 

She seemed more comfortable singing. Maybe, eventually, she could go back to dancing when it makes her feel good but just sing for now. She could do a mini tour with some of her ballads, unreleased songs, and do a whole lot of cover songs.

What do you guys think?

:CPKney:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

britney is lazy af. simple as. she hasn't lost any ability she just refuses to put effort into her shows. 

Makes me so angry when people think she can’t do anything. Like no, our girl is the laziness artist, that’s it..:lemmetellu:

I do have to agree most of her choreos aren’t something to be oroud of though

2 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Makes me so angry when people think she can’t do anything. Like no, our girl is the laziness artist, that’s it..:lemmetellu:

I do have to agree most of her choreos aren’t something to be oroud of though

her choreo is horrendous nowadays :tiffcackle:

I don't feel bad for her when people criticize her. She deserves it, because you know what? Britney doesn't know how blessed she is. She's blessed with great looks, a gorgeous smile, a killer body and an incredible career that few can replicate. I know she says that she's grateful but i don't think she is. I think she's insanely oblivious to how lucky she is. Millions of people have amazing voices and incredible dance moves and they're not half as successful as she is. Most of them can't even afford to leave their jobs to pursue their dreams because there's no guarantee. She gets away with a lot when you really think about it. She literally doesn't sing, dance or do anything on stage. Up until recently, her body and makeup weren't even on point. She goes on stage with a rat nest of a ponytail and raccoon eyes because she's lazy af to fix anything. She doesn't sing,.she doesn't dance. Nothing. Yet people still side with her and she gets millions every time she performs.

It's not even about jealousy. It's just annoying that there are literally millions of more charismatic, more talented, more x people out there who don't get half the credit and things she gets when she literally does nothing on stage. And don't tell me it's about production. Britney doesn't make the production. She hires people to do the lighting, stage, etc.. and she hires dancers who out-dance her. She doesn't even fit into the background anymore as a performer. If she were a regular person, she'd be off stage altogether. It's beyond humiliating what she's become.

Sometimes, I honestly cannot believe that she's the same performer who performed Me against the music at the Ama's in 2003. What happened to that electric performer whose strut alone made people feel things they've never felt before? Like, she has the body, the attitude, the looks, the flexibility, the production and all is missing is some ******* quality! 

I think she's an incredibly talented dancer for whatever reason POM doesn't always quite capture that but seeing her just with a mic belting alone on the stage I would take over complicated choreography any day maybe add a piano because even though she never plays publicly except for onyx hotel tour and some other rare public instances she's also incredibly talented on the piano  

1 hour ago, sarahbbyy said:

Britney is not much of a dancer anymore

:outwithit: (I know, and...)

(It's funny when you compare rehearsals to live performances: I wonder what happens)

Anyways, fans are so against this but maybe Britney is not just comfortable with dancing anymore, so she could make her whole act singing live. Fans are against it because they want to see her dance but to be honest, it has more to do with missing who Britney used to be when in reality, her Piece of Me moves don't necessarily work anymore, nor do they look good live. 

She does not even have to sound great. She could sing exactly like her covers and the Happy Birthday performance she did. She should make all of her performances live singing without dancing since it does not seem to make her as happy anymore. 

She seemed more comfortable singing. Maybe, eventually, she could go back to dancing when it makes her feel good but just sing for now. She could do a mini tour with some of her ballads, unreleased songs, and do a whole lot of cover songs.

What do you guys think?

:CPKney:

like the BOMT tour, she only danced on the really upbeat songs when she needed. It had a mix of lipped with live

1 hour ago, Oops... I did it again said:

I don't feel bad for her when people criticize her. She deserves it, because you know what? Britney doesn't know how blessed she is. She's blessed with great looks, a gorgeous smile, a killer body and an incredible career that few can replicate. I know she says that she's grateful but i don't think she is. I think she's insanely oblivious to how lucky she is. Millions of people have amazing voices and incredible dance moves and they're not half as successful as she is. Most of them can't even afford to leave their jobs to pursue their dreams because there's no guarantee. She gets away with a lot when you really think about it. She literally doesn't sing, dance or do anything on stage. Up until recently, her body and makeup weren't even on point. She goes on stage with a rat nest of a ponytail and raccoon eyes because she's lazy af to fix anything. She doesn't sing,.she doesn't dance. Nothing. Yet people still side with her and she gets millions every time she performs.

It's not even about jealousy. It's just annoying that there are literally millions of more charismatic, more talented, more x people out there who don't get half the credit and things she gets when she literally does nothing on stage. And don't tell me it's about production. Britney doesn't make the production. She hires people to do the lighting, stage, etc.. and she hires dancers who out-dance her. She doesn't even fit into the background anymore as a performer. If she were a regular person, she'd be off stage altogether. It's beyond humiliating what she's become.

Sometimes, I honestly cannot believe that she's the same performer who performed Me against the music at the Ama's in 2003. What happened to that electric performer whose strut alone made people feel things they've never felt before? Like, she has the body, the attitude, the looks, the flexibility, the production and all is missing is some ******* quality! 

There are more talented singers and dancers than Madonna out there but that does not mean they deserve more success than she does. Talent does not equal hard work. Britney comes from a poor background and her parents almost lost their house to try to help Britney pursue her dreams. She has been an ambition, driven kid since she was little. She definitely is lucky but so is anyone more talented than she is that is also successful. 

She might not be as deserving recently but then again, she is doing a hits show. It's not like she is doing anything right now where we can say, "she does not deserve this" because at the end of the day, she had worked hard for the previous successes that now people are going to Vegas to celebrate.

It's not like she is doing any better in her new music or anything else. She also gets ton of criticism. She is not reaping the benefits of the lack of effort she has been putting.

5 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

I think she is lazy when it come to dancing, she has to practice dancing not just for her show, she should dance in her free time too. To be a dancer is a lifestyle not just learn new choreography for the show.

Yeah but if she is too lazy, then she should just sing like she did for that cover recently. It's a lot less work for her. It will probably just make her throat sore.

Archived