Performing Someday

ShowdownITZ

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Wiggle said:

Imagine Someday 100% live in a world tour setlist with a beautiful set, spotlight on her :mcry::mcry:

I want her to make sure people know she wrote it all by herself, I love this new confidence, I want her to be so badass like she was during ITZ and Blackout eras except without the personal problems :mattafact:

Just now, ShowdownITZ said:

I want her to make sure people know she wrote it all by herself, I love this new confidence, I want her to be so badass like she was during ITZ and Blackout eras except without the personal problems :mattafact:

I forgot she wrote it :lemmetellu: she would be singing from her heart. 

13 minutes ago, mauureee said:

we made a petition to change glory's cover, and nothing happened :girlwhat:

we made another petition to make her release the original make me video and nothing happened :girlwhat:

if we made this petition, guess what's gonna happen :whitney:

love the song though :urite:

well, for her to acknowledge someday is easier than change something that has to do with the label like a MV or the album cover (which was changed for the Japan tour edition) :lemmetellu: she burned those ugly MATM pants after the article buzzfeed did for Mermaidney so there's hope

yeah Im delusional

5 minutes ago, Wiggle said:

well, for her to acknowledge someday is easier than change something that has to do with the label like a MV or the album cover (which was changed for the Japan tour edition) :lemmetellu: she burned those ugly MATM pants after the article buzzfeed did for Mermaidney so there's hope

yeah Im delusional

I am delusional too, she NEEDS to perform this LIVE

Archived