Britney Army Starts Petition To Replace Louisiana Confederate Monuments With Statues Of The Queen

Jordan Miller

• Leader
britney-statue.jpg

Only a legend!

Fans of Britney Spears want to immortalize the iconic LIVE singer by replacing confederate monuments in her home-state with statues of the pop star.

A petition on Change.org was created to get the ball rolling.

"Before becoming one of the world's most important and influential pop legends, Britney Spears was living life in a small southern town by the name of Kentwood, Louisiana," it reads. "Not only has Britney proven her talent, but she's proven her strength of character by not only overcoming highly publicized mental breakdown, but by continuously working towards improving herself. She's an inspiration to millions."

Then they list out a just several of her many accolades:
- In 2006, "The Britney Spears Foundation" raised $585,000 for charity, and donated a large portion of it to Hurricane Katrina relief programs.

- Teamed up with Red Cross in 2016 to raise money for Louisiana flood victims. Along with Ellen DeGeneres, donated $250,000 to this relief.

- Currently donating some of her Vegas ticket show sales to Louisiana schools for flood recovery. The money donated will be contributed to a state fund, which will help teachers purchase supplies and materials.

She's already earned her star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame, and now it's time for her home state to honor her with the tribute that she deserves.

Then... the brilliant call to action: "Do the right thing: Replace the Confederate statues with an actual Louisiana hero and influencial human being, Britney Spears."

At the time of posting there was just under 1000 signatures. Let's help them reach their goal of 1500.

SIGN THE PETITION.

Did YOU sign? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
20 minutes ago, Acai Berry said:

He's working for Buzzfeed and he's a Britney stan. Everytime Britney does something, he writes about it on Buzzfeed 

18 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Literally every BuzzFeed article ever written about Britney is by this **** gay man. :queenflopga: I wanna tongue his hole in thanks.

I just feel like he has become someone very important on here.

And low-key he is causing controversy :tiffcackle: (a little too much for some, a ****** target for others)

Archived