Britney talks about marriage on howard in 2000....

Daveh422

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DMVofficial said:

Wait they're talking about auctioning off her virginity this is so ******* creepy she's 18 she's literally a baby and howard in like 50 wtf, she sounds so uncomfortable too oh my god

Howard Stern is known for being inappropriate in his interviews. Why would her handlers put her in that situation? I think it is mostly their fault because yes, he has no right to talk to an 18 year old like that but he might have not been clearly aware of her age at that moment and usually, the people that work for Stern always give every guest warning about the topics that are going to be discussed, before they are interviewed and I am pretty sure before they even come in. 

There are also plenty of 20 something consenting adults who have very young looking faces, so it could be possible. I would never blame Britney for this because she probably did not know that they were going to go as far as they did. She is also not responsible for anyone else's inappropriateness.

17 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

What does she say about marriage? Video is 19 mins long... lol 

She said she had went to a  psychic and the psychic told her she was going to marry an older man with dark hair when she was 23, not that she was 23 In the vid but the marriage could have been to Jason OR Kevin :whitney: she was 23ish for both ..... I need this witches number :giggleney:

Archived