E! News story on Britney's live performance

jamesedward94

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

People associate Britney with lip-syncing and it's just unheard of to hear the words Britney and "live" in the same breath. And she sounded AMAZING. Yes, she should've been singing live much more throughout her entire career, but the fact the she hasn't in SO long and just randomly did was so unexpected. Just think it should've gotten a longer story. But I guess I can understand why it didn't.

For us fans its BIG news, the gp actually dont give a **** if she finally sings a random song live during one of her Vegas shows.  Its way more interesting if she failes to playback cause she falls on her butt or her hair sticks in the microphone. So yeah,, I dont expact this will be big news.

what Britney should do is performing live on a populair tv talkshow or something. That will have more impact

She needs to keep training her voice a lot and get it even stronger and be able to do all sorry of Stuff I think. I WANt her to do another song next time, something a little more slow and more her voice, it’ very soulful

people are so pressed Britney can sing.......

Archived