Brian Friedman Uploads 'Overprotected (Darkchild Remix)' Choreography

Luminous

Seeing this only reminds me how Brit did it best... the only one who executed it seemingly effortless... and so young, only 19 years... what was the other pop girls doing with this same age? Nothing so special... Britney is a living legend... I'm really proud of her...

:brit:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/21/2017 at 11:26 PM, timito said:

Very cool! It's interesting to see the dancers are still keeping in touch from back then. And it's nice to see them together, they look so familiar it's weird to think they do just because I've seen Britney with them so many times. 

1 hour ago, asitalian12587 said:

love the choreo! brian is an insane dancer but its interesting to see his take on the choreo compared to britney. hes a lot more "jerky" (if that makes sense) while she manages to make it look so smooth.

He wasn't making it as jerky 15 years ago, but anyhow... I was concentrating on him, and then on the girl dancing next to him on his left side (gray outfit) and it's kinda crystal clear this routine is too feminine to ever look as good on any guy really. She nailed it tho!

8 hours ago, SchatarSapphira said:

I wouldn't like her to even try. People get so mean to her all the time. Even if she does this at 80%, people would still ***** about primeney :lemmetellu:

Let me tell you something, after excessive workouts I feel tired easily at 25 (compared to when I was 18-20), so you can't expect her at 35 to be 100% primeney. And Exhell, don't compare her to Janet or Ciara, cuz genetics also play a HUGE role in the ability to stay flexible and sharp in your 40s and 50s. As you can see she works out a LOT, she sweats her *** out on stage, be grateful for currentney, cuz she's actually really good! :whitney:

she's 35, not 135. 

She is still flexible. I think its more a mental then a physical thing. this whole age argument is as absurd as the "I'm a mom now"-argument. 

6 hours ago, portrait said:

she's 35, not 135. 

She is still flexible. I think its more a mental then a physical thing. this whole age argument is as absurd as the "I'm a mom now"-argument. 

she doesn't want to go that hard on choreo anymore... why is that so hard to understand:wyd:

Archived