Brian Friedman Uploads 'Overprotected (Darkchild Remix)' Choreography

Luminous

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Million Billion said:

OMG! Leo has aged so well :hipney::milkney: I had a crush on him so bad and now he's such a hot daddy. :TOMH:

So many Primeney memories came to my mind. :tifftear:

Brian has been posting many Britney related stuff lately. I guess he really wants to work with Britney again. Her team must contact him and make something great for the next era. They both make great choreographies together. Can't wait for that day she fires Zumbadonna tbh. :tiffhair:

Who is Leo? Is he the tall one or the short one? And where's he from?

6 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

This Leo.

Image result for breathe on me gif

And he's behind Brian and Brooke. Idk where he's from but they used to refer to him as "Latin Lover" so prolly somewhere in Latin America :orly:

I got emotional watching this especially since it has her old dancers. :tiffsniffle: can Britney please do it with them too

nvm the awesome choreo might be scrapped to the fullest :pieceofwhat:

2 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

OMG! you really dont know? He's the BREATHE ON ME guy. 

britney-breathe.gif 

From the Youtube full choreography video the guy from the right side, the one with the beard. 

Last time they worked together was during the FF era on the TTWE music video, choreographed by ofc, Brian himself. 

giphy.gif 

42 minutes ago, Itachi said:

This Leo.

Image result for breathe on me gif

And he's behind Brian and Brooke. Idk where he's from but they used to refer to him as "Latin Lover" so prolly somewhere in Latin America :orly:

I got emotional watching this especially since it has her old dancers. :tiffsniffle: can Britney please do it with them too

nvm the awesome choreo might be scrapped to the fullest :pieceofwhat:

39 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

OMG! you really dont know? He's the BREATHE ON ME guy. 

britney-breathe.gif 

From the Youtube full choreography video the guy from the right side, the one with the beard. 

Last time they worked together was during the FF era on the TTWE music video, choreographed by ofc, Brian himself. 

giphy.gif 

:triggered: I meant which one of the two guys was he when they showed him and said his name. And which performance/tour he was from. Latin America? :tiffcackle: 

Holy ****, he's one thicc daddy. :yesplease: **** me up.

6 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

:triggered: I meant which one of the two guys was he when they showed him and said his name. And which performance/tour he was from. Latin America? :tiffcackle: 

He was DWAD/OHT

3aa77d043adb7f9c6ead53ad81844052--pop-uka417d0db11af611cf228dde43fb3c816--body-i

i believe he's this guy on the right

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

i thought you were asking his place of origin. :moorangu: DWAD/OHT tours, and FF promotional performances

20 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

My ****** is like a waterfall right now and I dont even have one :cuteidk:

giphy.gif 

We can share him sweetie don't worry :imcute:

14 minutes ago, Itachi said:

i thought you were asking his place of origin. :moorangu: DWAD/OHT tours, and FF promotional performances

He's Puerto Rican I guess. 

Every time any original choreography video surfaces all I can think about is how Primeney out-danced every choreographer she ever had. Like, she looked so feminine and effortless all the time, Brian in other hand looks like he's having a seizure while practicing Kung fu or something. 

:girlwhat:

15 hours ago, portrait said:

he is amazing

i would **** my pants if brit would ever slay that choreography again 

I wouldn't like her to even try. People get so mean to her all the time. Even if she does this at 80%, people would still ***** about primeney :lemmetellu:

Let me tell you something, after excessive workouts I feel tired easily at 25 (compared to when I was 18-20), so you can't expect her at 35 to be 100% primeney. And Exhell, don't compare her to Janet or Ciara, cuz genetics also play a HUGE role in the ability to stay flexible and sharp in your 40s and 50s. As you can see she works out a LOT, she sweats her *** out on stage, be grateful for currentney, cuz she's actually really good! :whitney:

Archived