Why wasn't britney included on the paper mag?

AmberLouise

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GrotesqueDiva said:

I agree, but I do want her in PAPER magazine tho, their photoshoots are great.

Agreed, their shoots are always so visually stimulating. Maybe for another music edition though.

There's such a negative connotation with being a vegas residency performer I don't want her stuck with that title. I think we're all trying to move on from vegasΒ :cigney:

27 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

I'd imagine it's aΒ cover story to get ppl interested in seeing them. Or give their shows publicity.Β Britney only has a few dates left. Maybe she declined because she's leaving.Β 

But Mariah's residency ended already, that can't be the reason!Β 

Who knows, last year we randomly got the V Magazine photoshoot even though she had nothing to promote, so maybe we'll get another cover laterΒ :Lshark:

2 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Because she didn't want to / didn't have time / wasn't called / residency is ending / etc.

If she didn’t really want to, that’s a good sign that she’s not interested in another residency.

Or they did the photoshoots while she was in AsiaΒ :orly:

50 minutes ago, Silhouette said:

But Mariah's residency ended already, that can't be the reason!Β 

Who knows, last year we randomly got the V Magazine photoshoot even though she had nothing to promote, so maybe we'll get another cover laterΒ :Lshark:

No, the website says she'll be there this December at Ceasars Palace doing her hits. It hasn't ended already

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, DMVofficial said:

I know we're always desperate for new photoshoots, but do we really want her in that sort of company?Β :quirkney:

Yeah but she's the reason all those featured became vegas acts so she needs to be recognized for being a trendsetter. She should've had the cover and the others are in the feature.Β 

40 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

No, the website says she'll be there this December at Ceasars Palace doing her hits. It hasn't ended already

O right, I'd forgot about that. To be fairΒ I think that she's only doing a couple of Christmas shows there and that's it, but you're right, maybe that's enough for her to be on that coverΒ :giggleney:

I can't believe Paper Magazine did a special issue with all the resident artists of Vegas without the Queen of the damn city Britney! :girlwhat:

4 different covers with Backstreet Boys, JLO, Mariah and Ricky...Β :triggered:

Where's the cover with Britney? Is this a game? I just don't get it.Β 

Let's send them a message on Facebook.Β :lemmetellu:

http://www.papermag.com/introducing-our-special-edition-las-vegas-issue-2474544263.html

:snooptoya:

Archived