Buzzfeed article on Something To Talk About!

Jay31

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Where's that flawless queenie guy that normally talks about her. He's a total stan and we miss huh!  :wendycry:  :tiffanycries:  :crying2:  :Lshark:

Tbh, I'm kind of glad it wasn't Matt. I like him, but he can go overboard. At least now no one can comment and say, "Saw the title of the article and knew it'd be a Matt Stopera article." :ricackle:

Guest Brichney.
25 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

I was going to post this

Pieces of Me... And you call ha YOUR QUEEN?!?! :triggered:

It's BRITNEY: Piece of Me | Piece of Me, you know? Like her smash hit song? What's it called? Piece of Me? Hm, ya. Buzzfeed.. :byebitch:

I hate these smartasses that comment on Buzzfeed :byebitch:

Like, they always say "She never sings live" and when she does they're like "a singer actually singing is NEWS?", girl bye. 

Yes, Britney earned the title of the queen of lip syncing and when she sings live people WILL go crazy, like get over it, smartass. 

Guest Diamond Horse
42 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

"Well, my queen was recently performing at her Las Vegas show, Pieces of Me,"

:byebitch:

Larry's ghost is haunting ha

Please guys, stop making Matt look like he's an obsessed Britney stan. He loves her and that's all that matters. If he were a hater we were complaining about him too. We are never satisfied, and just for the record,  everyone on BuzzFeed are Britney fans, they all love her, just watch their videos on Youtube in which they talk about her and they are always praising OUR QUEEN! 

Britney reached her objective I see :uknowit:

She's got everybody talking about ha :brit:

1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

Please guys, stop making Matt look like he's an obsessed Britney stan. He loves her and that's all that matters. If he were a hater we were complaining about him too. We are never satisfied, and just for the record,  everyone on BuzzFeed are Britney fans, they all love her, just watch their videos on Youtube in which they talk about her and they are always praising OUR QUEEN! 

Britney reached her objective I see :uknowit:

She's got everybody talking about ha :brit:

I agree! His articles may be extra but a lot of buzzfeed readers love it! 

Archived