Azealia Banks talks Britney remix + performing it in Vegas

THE GUVANAH

Guest Arckangel
7 hours ago, WilderWein said:

No. I dont need that animal torturer and murderer in the Britney world. Anyone who likes and supports her i assume is also an animal torturer and murderer. How on ******* earth can you be ok with a bad person like her. + i never saw or heard from her except on this **** site. 

What's the difference between ritual animal sacrifice in 21 Divisions (Azealia Bank's branch of Voodoo) and ritual animal sacrifice in Islam (halal slaughter) and Judaism (kosher slaughter)? Have you ever seen videos of halal slaughter?

More details:

http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/749958-azealia-banks-talks-britney-remix-performing-it-in-vegas/&do=findComment&comment=16116630

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, THE GUVANAH said:

The most talented female rapper out there tbqfh.

Azealia Banks is extremely talented and versatile but she seriously has an issue with her mental health. I'm convinced she has some severe bipolar disorder and uses social media as a venting mechanism. She'll praise something one day and then tear it down completely 2 weeks later. It's messy and the reason why she burns bridges with everything and everyone. She's her own worst enemy. The constant racial and homophobic slurs and victimization doesn't help either, when she's preaching about one subject and then goes completely contradicting another.

4 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

@BoyToySoldier, Azealia Banks has LGBT fans and responds to them on Twitter. She is bisexual herself and has a transgender sibling. And she did say awhile ago she'd refrain from using the term ******.

https://twitter.com/XoCheapy/with_replies

"I have a black friend so I'm not racist".

It doesn't matter who she knows or who she talks to. She consistently preaches about what people can say and what they can't, yet has a history of using racial and homophobic slurs and even goes as far as justifying her use of them. She has a track record of ******* up, apologizing and ******* up again.

7 hours ago, Arckangel said:

Please! What's the difference between ritual animal sacrifice in Voodoo and ritual animal sacrifice in Islam (halal slaughter)? You oppose a Voodoo or Santeria (Las 21 Divisiones/Dominican Vodou in Bank's case) practitioner sacrificing chicken to their deities (Lwas) and eating them afterwards, but would you oppose Islamic halal slaughter? 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_sacrifice#Islam http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3248041/Muslims-world-gather-sacrifice-cattle-celebration-Eid-al-Adha-festival-families-look-on.html

http://vodoureligion.com/2011/04/haitian-vodou-and-animal-sacrifice/ http://santeriachurch.org/our-services/ritual-and-sacrifice/

Besides, what Azealia did is legal in America: 

Animal sacrifice is regularly practiced in traditional African and Afro-American religions.

The landmark decision by the Supreme Court of the United States in the case of the Church of Lukumi Babalu Aye v. City of Hialeah in 1993 upheld the right of Santería adherents to practice ritual animal sacrifice in the United States of America. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_sacrifice#Traditional_African_and_Afro-American_religions

My point is... If it's okay for Muslims to partake in animal sacrifice, it's okay for Voodoo/Santeria/21 Divisions practitioners as well. I don't get why so many got offended by Azealia Bank's video when most of them would agree w/ halal slaughter that is very popular in the world and generates billions of dollars per year. And I bet most of the offended ones do eat chicken. People across the world eat chicken all the time.

Ritual animal sacrifice is also practised in Hinduism, Judaism, Christianity and some other traditions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_sacrifice

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/politics/os-orlando-pagan-senate-candidate-20151016-story.html

I'd post some more links, but they might be too graphic for this forum. Just compare Ritual of Malik-e-Nisaab, sacrifice of domestic animals during Eid al-Adha (Islam) and Animal sacrifice in Hinduism on YouTube.

Now, I'll admit that Azealia Banks did throw too many tantrums and had too many beefs w/ too many stars (a long list), but as some pointed out, she's VERY talented. I don't think she's homophobic; that was just a spat w/ Perez Hilton that grew out of proportion, and as @sue the expectional earner said, she's bisexual. And she seems calmer and cooler now, so...

*****, there's a difference between a proper ritual sacrifice in front of fellow practitioners in a house of worship, and slaughtering chickens in a closet. She did not identify as Voodoo or Santeria, she identified as a Bruja, a Witch. The official religions of Witches are Wicca and Satanism. Wicca does not feature animal sacrifices but Satanism does. And as mentioned two sentences ago, all of the religions that feature animal sacrifices have them done in a humane way, in public. She described herself brutally slaughtering chickens in her private home's closet, and was therefore renounced by the Church of Satan on Twitter.

Also, you can be bisexual and/or gay and still homophobic, what the ****? I'm gay and I can't stand ******* feminine *** gays. And she routinely calls people love-gots and dy-kes.

She's also racist as **** too. She calls out Jewish people, Arabs and Muslims CONSTANTLY. She called Zayn a sand nig-ger, and came for dark-skinned black girls, calling them roaches.

Don't sit up here and defend this trash bin of a human.

Guest Arckangel
3 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

*****, there's a difference between a proper ritual sacrifice in front of fellow practitioners in a house of worship, and slaughtering chickens in a closet. She did not identify as Voodoo or Santeria, she identified as a Bruja, a Witch. The official religions of Witches are Wicca and Satanism. Wicca does not feature animal sacrifices but Satanism does. And as mentioned two sentences ago, all of the religions that feature animal sacrifices have them done in a humane way, in public. She described herself brutally slaughtering chickens in her private home's closet, and was therefore renounced by the Church of Satan on Twitter.

Also, you can be bisexual and/or gay and still homophobic, what the ****? I'm gay and I can't stand ******* feminine *** gays. And she routinely calls people love-gots and dy-kes.

She's also racist as **** too. She calls out Jewish people, Arabs and Muslims CONSTANTLY. She called Zayn a sand nig-ger, and came for dark-skinned black girls, calling them roaches.

Don't sit up here and defend this trash bin of a human.

Azealia Banks has also (in a way) identified as a practitioner of 21 Divisions. 21 Divisions IS a form of Voodoo.

You said black people aren’t supposed to be Christians. What religion do you identify with?
I don’t want to say, but I’ll tell you about one form of the religion. It’s called 21 Divisions. When they brought the slaves over to the Caribbean, they synchronized all their African gods with Catholic saints. So in 21 Divisions there are black gods and goddesses, and my mother practiced that when I was little. Whenever problems happened, we turned to 21 Divisions to fix it. It’s funny, because my friends on the block in Harlem, their mothers would be like, “Oh, you ******* with that witchcraft. You working roots.” You can cleanse people with root work or do bad things to them. But 21 Divisions is celestial.

http://news.hiphopearly.com/azealia-banks-gets-naked-playboy-says-controversial-things/

Regarding 21 Divisions:
Las 21 Divisiones (sometimes also refferred to as Los Misterios or Dominican Vodou) is a tradition which comes from the Dominican Republic. It is a religious practice which blends influences from Catholicism, religious practices of the Kongo, Benin and Yoruba (Nigeria) , Haitian Vodou and Taino Indian religious practices.

http://las21divisiones.com/

As detailed in links posted in my last post, ritual animal sacrifice is PART of Voodoo (whether it's Santeria, Hatian Vodoun, Dominican Vodou, etc.). She does it privately. So what? Have a good look at various videos of halal or kosher slaughter of cattle, goats and chicken. There are many such videos on YouTube and elsewhere. I honestly fail to see the difference, and Banks only sacrificed chicken.

Being a witch is NOT limited to Wicca (a practitioner of black magick, especially female, could identify as a witch), and as I've already explained, animal sacrifice is not totally alien to Paganism.

The Church of Satan (LaVeyan Satanism) is a branch of Atheistic Satanism. There is also such thing as Theistic Satanism (or Spiritual Satanism). Azealia Banks never identified as a Satanist, but for the record, here's what Diane Vera, an authority in Theistic Satanism, has to say on the matter:

Many Satanists, especially LaVeyans, not only don't practice animal sacrifice themselves but are strongly opposed to it. [...]

I personally don't practice animal sacrifice. Nor do I believe that animal sacrifice serves any valid purpose in the context of Satanism. Yet I don't necessarily have a big problem with people (especially non-Satanists) who do practice anmal sacrifice, as long as the animal is killed in a reasonably humane manner  -  and preferably eaten afterwards. Furthermore, I don't believe it is in the best interests of Satanists to oppose the religious freedom of people who do practice animal sacrifice. Our own religious freedom, as Satanists, depends on other controversial religious minorities having religious freedom too.

Here in the United States, the main religions that practices animal sacrifice are the African Diaspora religions such as Santeria. Also, Jewish kosher slaughter can in some ways be regarded as practice similar to animal sacrifice (killing animals in a religious setting). And, of course, ancient Judaism practiced full-fledged animal sacrifice, as spelled out in detail in the Old Testament.

Killing animals may seem barbaric to us pampered Americans, who eat meat from animals killed in slaughterhouses rather than from animals we have killed with our own hands. However, not too many generations ago, our ancestors routinely killed their own animals to eat. And, in many parts of the world, people still do.

In a world in which people killed their own animals for food, it was only natural to make a religious ritual of it, at least sometimes, just as many people today still say grace before meals. Killing an animal as part of a ritual and then eating it is not, in itself, any more cruel than just killing the animal and then eating it.

As I said, I personally do not practice animal sacrifice, nor do I endorse it in the context of Satanism. The traditional idea behind animal sacrifice is that it somehow feeds the gods. I do not believe that Satan needs to be "fed." Apparently some other, lesser gods or other spirits do need or want that particular kind of attention. But Satan Himself does not seem hungry for human worship of any kind, let alone sacrificial worship.

As far as I can tell, the vast majority of theistic Satanists do not practice animal sacrifice either. I've run into a few who do, and, so far, I have not been favorably impressed. To be fair, I should mention that the few animal sacrificing theistic Satanists I've spoken to did seem to be motivated by a sincere religious belief and, contrary to popular stereotype, did not seem to me to be just thrill-killers.

http://theisticsatanism.com/politics/animal-sacr.html

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
19 hours ago, AndrejBLV said:

I really do not follow todays music scene, but I can say I never heard about her on TV, radio or some site except this one.

She is probably only famous in the US :calculating: Never heard of her too, except here

Guest Arckangel
23 minutes ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

She is probably only famous in the US :calculating: Never heard of her too, except here

Azealia Banks actually performs all over the world:

@AndrejBLV

Guest Arckangel

@BrittonJeanSpears, in this video, Azealia Banks talks Santería and confirms she's been initiated in Palo Mayombe. You can also see her altar. She's a real practitioner, so what she does is not any different than halal or kosher slaughter.

1 minute ago, Arckangel said:

@BrittonJeanSpears, in this video, Azealia Banks talks Santería and confirms she's been initiated in Palo Mayombe. You can also see her altar. She's a real practitioner, so what she does is not any different than halal or kosher slaughter.

Like I ******* care. Why are you so focused on the animal sacrifice aspect of it all? :mhmnod: She's still a complete garbage person who constantly spews racism, homophobia, xenophobia and is just completely vulgar. Literally writing paragraphs trying to defend her animal sacrifice as if that's the main reason why people dislike her. Bye, Felicia. :NYsassy: 

Archived