wtf, burnout?

falka

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Oops... I did it again said:

There's always been stuff like that. Look at this: http://popdirt.com/reasons-why-i-hate-britney-spears/29319/  Even this fanbase never bullied her to that extent and that was during her prime. 

Which pressed xtina fan wrote this up? It's nothing but negative garbage :trash:

There's tons of celebrities I don't like, but I wouldn't ever waste my time to write up an article about it. Some people have wayyy too much time on their hands:sipney:

7 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Which pressed xtina fan wrote this up? It's nothing but negative garbage :trash:

There's tons of celebrities I don't like, but I wouldn't ever waste my time to write up an article about it. Some people have wayyy too much time on their hands:sipney:

Lay off X. She's great. Besides, Xtina isn't Britney's problem, Britney was her own problem back in 2003-2009. And yes, the article sucks. 

31 minutes ago, Oops... I did it again said:

Lay off X. She's great. Besides, Xtina isn't Britney's problem, Britney was her own problem back in 2003-2009. And yes, the article sucks. 

I have no problem with xtina, I couldn't care less about her. But whoever wrote that article compared them several times, hence why I said 'pressed xtina fan':outwithit:

• 1 year later...

I'll stick with what I've said on other threads...I don't stan anybody. So this isn't coming from the point of view of "haters gonna hate" or whatever. There's a lot of celebs I don't like/don't care about. I'm not gonna waste my time writing articles about them And even if I could paint like Bob Ross, I'm not gonna waste time painting a picture of somebody I hate. What's the point? Doesn't it just make the person look silly? "I clearly hate somebody but I'm also obsessed with them." :ririshade2:

3 hours ago, LisaJane said:

Looks more like Caitlyn Jenner than Brit imo

Your Honor, it was Caitlyn Jenner, She hit me with that painting

.:ehno:
No wine for U;),  artist was bribing for nothing

3 hours ago, BKSTYL3 said:

Image result for britney spears school girl outfit

it's the urban version of BOMT

Criminal got robbed :uknowit:

I don't know why, but I prefer unfinished :likethat:

Archived