Official POM 8/20 Thread - Countdown to BRITNEY SINGING LIVE

Zephyr.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, if this ends up being a lie, we should all collectively jump ship and be done with this forum. There are other places to discuss Britney without allowing for Jordan's lying *** to make money in the process. Maybe then he'd be forced to go get a real job like the rest of us.

2 minutes ago, Zephyr. said:

Honestly, if this ends up being a lie, we should all collectively jump ship and be done with this forum. There are other places to discuss Britney without allowing for Jordan's lying *** to make money in the process. Maybe then he'd be forced to go get a real job like the rest of us.

I feel like Exhale is my home now. I interact with people here unlike real life :meltdown:

I won't leave :giggleney:

Just now, Vessel. said:

I feel like Exhale is my home now. I interact with people here unlike real life :meltdown:

I won't leave :giggleney:

Girl, I'm a computer guy and could make a new forum in like five seconds. I'll open Inhale for everyone by the end of this weekend where we only post Real News.

Archived