I'll meet Britney in 15 days

CriminalLegend

Ok, I'm saving money for years and next week i'll do my graduation trip to the US, I'm so excited! Sep. 3rd I'll go to Vegas and I decided to do the M&G, i bought it tonight, I called and they told me "this is the last M&G for that concert, if you wanna buy it right now you can do it, i'm not sure that tomorrow it will be available" so i thought "cmon I worked so much these months, let's do it".

I'm so excited and scared, I mean i dreamed about it all my life and now it's happening! I know that Britney isn't the same performer she used to be but she is a big big part of my life ans her music really helped me a lot so this means the world to me!

I'm ready for these 15 seconds with miss Spears :Lshark:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

honestly i don't give a **** about Rebellion :Lshark:i never understood all the love for it

I think It's because the lyrics are very strange , some people have tried to upload it to YouTube and it gets taken down inmediatly :gross:

Also, congrats on meeting Britney! :jumpney:

You should ask her about unreleased/new material if you want :outwithit:

4 hours ago, CriminalLegend said:

Ok, I'm saving money for years and next week i'll do my graduation trip to the US, I'm so excited! Sep. 3rd I'll go to Vegas and I decided to do the M&G, i bought it tonight, I called and they told me "this is the last M&G for that concert, if you wanna buy it right now you can do it, i'm not sure that tomorrow it will be available" so i thought "cmon I worked so much these months, let's do it".

I'm so excited and scared, I mean i dreamed about it all my life and now it's happening! I know that Britney isn't the same performer she used to be but she is a big big part of my life ans her music really helped me a lot so this means the world to me!

I'm ready for these 15 seconds with miss Spears :Lshark:

I'm seeing the show on the 3rd too!! 

Archived