Someday (I Will Understand)

ShowdownITZ

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Wikipedia has no taste :staysalty: I also can't believe Christina Aguilera's Stripped had mixed reviews, either they don't like these girls or they have bad taste :gross:

Well, critics don't hold back. Whitney Houston got literal garbage reviews on her albums, Celine Dion's albums aren't rated that well either, so. Doesn't surprise me to be honest. :blaughing:

12 minutes ago, "I always sing live!" said:

Well, critics don't hold back. Whitney Houston got literal garbage reviews on her albums, Celine Dion's albums aren't rated that well either, so. Doesn't surprise me to be honest. :blaughing:

I love Whitney but apparently her singles were the only good things about her discography, people say her album tracks sucked. And I never heard anything bad about Celine Dion's music.

1 minute ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I love Whitney but apparently her singles were the only good things about her discography, people say her album tracks sucked. And I never heard anything bad about Celine Dion's music.

She has like 7 billion albums and one day I decided to check some reviews to see if it was worth adding her to my library. Not impressed. Mostly mixed and not as acclaimed as you'd expect from someone so constantly praised. :unbothered:

1 minute ago, "I always sing live!" said:

She has like 7 billion albums and one day I decided to check some reviews to see if it was worth adding her to my library. Not impressed. Mostly mixed and not as acclaimed as you'd expect from someone so constantly praised. :unbothered:

She was praised for her vocals though, not her catalogue. She has classic singles but there's no masterpiece album in there.

1 minute ago, "I always sing live!" said:

I know she has so many French and English albums, isn't she kind of manufactured since she didn't write or produce her music?

3 minutes ago, Isla. said:

It only charted in Europe and didn't have very much success there. And yeah some critics didn't give it very good reviews at the time. It is definitely Britney's most unnoticed single. 

Well at least she has a song in her discography that she wrote all by herself, some girls can't relate :mattafact:

Guest Diamond Horse
3 minutes ago, Isla. said:

And yeah some critics didn't give it very good reviews at the time.

Unfair, call me delusional, but for me this song is even a little innovative, the lyrics are quite unique and Britney's writing style is recognizable. 

Just now, danny1994 said:

I thought it had a lower score than that :quirkney:

Anyway, it’s a lower score than Glory and Femme Fatale. 

Femme Fatale is so overrated by this fanbase and the gp, it's a good album, yes but it's not her best. My friends have even said Femme Fatale is her best, I keep trying to get them to listen to ITZ so they can change their minds. :outwithit: I love Glory tho, it's my second favorite album of hers. :rihclap:

Archived