DID BRITNEY BUY HER COSTUME FROM THIS WEBSITE?!?!? ONLY $128

BritintheZone

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, lolo. said:

and what's the deal? 

Recently, the queen of Spain was seen wearing a Zara's outfit which cost 29,90€, so, is she worse at her job for that or what?:jolieoverit:

Honestly, I couldn't care less about expensive brands, if an outfit is beautiful and suits you that's all that matters. Queen Letizia's wardrobe slays right and left even when she's wearing "regular" clothes. She (or her assistants) has good taste and is always classy and beautiful when it comes to her outfits. I wouldn't mind Britney performing in a shirt and jeans because that fits her and she slays too, the fact is that 95% of POM outfits are bad and doesn't enhance her natural beauty and body shape.

39 minutes ago, watermelonbubblegum said:

Honestly, I couldn't care less about expensive brands, if an outfit is beautiful and suits you that's all that matters. Queen Letizia's wardrobe slays right and left even when she's wearing "regular" clothes. She (or her assistants) has good taste and is always classy and beautiful when it comes to her outfits. I wouldn't mind Britney performing in a shirt and jeans because that fits her and she slays too, the fact is that 95% of POM outfits are bad and doesn't enhance her natural beauty and body shape.

Exactly, that's the point. But people here seem to really worry about the price, they even say $128 is cheap. There are ppl there struggling to get $128 to buy something to eat. Then, we have Beyoncé who literally wasted a ******* expensive champagne in a jacuzzi.

On 19/8/2017 at 0:44 PM, BritintheZone said:

OMG THEY TRY TO DO THE MASK TOO REMEMBER THIS GUYS

OMG she def DID! and i think is totally legit since in ali express pictures the clothes always look more expensive than in real life, the Britney one looks cheaper so

On 8/23/2017 at 4:32 PM, Andrew338 said:

That was a VS fantasy bra. Those time are gone sadly

she should perform at vs fashion show tho

:urite:

did we ever get any proof that it is, I got into an argument with my friend about it since the bra was never worn at any fashion show, though they could've made it just for her. i guess that doesn't make much sense since the bra was borrowed and she usually wore a denim top

Archived