Britney killing Slave

Body ache

2 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

It was solid going in but then it's like she gives up half way through. You can See the fluid and complete movements from the backup dancers during the final part. 

Its like at the end she just wants to get it over with. 

That's exactly it! Apart from the whole thing about her not touching the floor (why?), I absolutely hate that end part, the dancers all manage to do those turns sharply, but she just rushes them or does them half heartedly. It looks sloppy and amateur - she just can't be bothered I guess. 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She looks so good, and you can see her energy, the only part I don't like is that crouching when she does the turn.

I don't know what's the "official" choreo from Brian or the backup dancers, but the only standard that's valid for me it's how she used to do it in the past

slavedance.gif

The only part where she touched the floor was before the "now watch me" , and that's what she's doing great in this new video :overwhelm: but in the "get it get it", she just used to do a slight bending, and I think it looked better that way.

4 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

It was solid going in but then it's like she gives up half way through. You can See the fluid and complete movements from the backup dancers during the final part. 

Its like at the end she just wants to get it over with. 

I've always thought she spins way too fast at the end 

Archived